BUYER BEWARE, Do NOT buy from Zillakilla02

Just a heads up for for everyone out there interested in dealing with Zillakilla02, he and I had come to an agreement on the CPIs he had posted for sale and he sold them out from under me after committing to me. This post's intention is to bring awareness to other BHQ users not to in anyway slander the name or character of Zillakilla02.

Here's my end of the story:

I saw the CPIs posted and immediately sent him a PM since I've been looking for a set for a long time and just sold my PT Mids to another member on here (Texan99), great buyer, I sent the PM on 1/12/16 and our correspondence involved us negotiating on a price, shipping, etc. After negotiating I sent him an offer on 1/13/16 and didn't receive a response until 1/17/16 because he had misplaced his phone at a relatives home, which is understandable. So we came to an agreement on a price and I transferred the money from my bank account as soon as we had agreed upon a price. As you all know PayPal takes a couple days to process this action and Zillakilla02 informed me that he needed the money ASAP so I called PayPal to get an ETA on the transaction and let Zillakilla02 know the info that I received and kept him the loop. I threw in an extra $10 on my offer to help him out a little bit as well. I kept in contact with him of any details on the PayPal funds and offered numerous times to wire him the money that day so as to expedite the process and get him his money. He let me know that other people were interested so I said alright lets just wire the money and get it done and he said no don't worry about it, we'll wait for the PayPal. So the money clears and I got a hold of him and let him know I was ready to send the money anytime and he said alright sounds good I'll get them ready and let you know when I am ready to send, a day goes by and he wasn't able to send out the pipes, understandable. The next day I text him and say he man we going to get those pipes out today? I've had the money ready since yesterday, he then says he didn't have enough money to ship them but he will get them out first thing tomorrow morning. This was 1/14/16 and that was the last time I heard from him until today, after numerous times of trying to get into contact with him, when I finally asked him if he sold them to someone else and he responded. He pretty much told me he has better things to do than to respond to me and that he sold them locally and got his full asking price and didn't have to ship them. I can sympathize that when selling something you want the most money for what you've got but don't make a deal with someone if you aren't going to hold up to your end of the bargain, communicate. At the end of the day I got burned and I'll find another set of pipes, no hard feelings. I know we all appreciate BHQ for being a place where we can network for parts and information so lets keep it honest. Call me old fashioned but I a man is only as good as his word. 

• Like 1

So you never even paid him any money but you think you got boned? Let me explain how a normal persons paypal account works. My account is linked to my bank card, when I want to buy something, I send money and it comes out of my account immidiately. So now you're mad that he sold them out from under you? Get over it bro. I would have sold them locally too. Sounds to me like you wanted the pipes bud didn't have the money to buy them.

• Like 5

Man we understand your upset but you gotta look at it this way...when you wanna buy it you need to have the cash...link PayPal to your bank and this won't happen again....as of the zillakilla dude he shoulda just said look I'm not waiting in selling them

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

• Like 1

^^^ that. You're both at fault. Have your shit together when you make a purchase. Unless you come to some sort of agreement about payment of some sort.

If you make a commitment stand by it or at least have the decency to tell the person you are not interested any more. Not just flake off and dissappear.

• Like 1

Bottom line is I should've had the funds ready and he should've communicated. That's the only point I'm trying to make, good suggestions.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No, you were throwing a temper tantrum because you didn't get your way. Then proceeded to bash the dude when you never even paid him any money. You didn't get screwed, you just have to find another set of pipes now. At least the money should be in your PayPal now, right?
  • Like 4

Oh my god dude Yamaha21 you are such a whiny little bitch!!! Hahahahaha I can't believe you made this post!! I waited 5 fucking days for your funds to be available and you kept stroking me along.... quit acting like I stole your fucking money dude! I could not wait any longer I needed the money to move out and I did not disappear I was busy with my personal life as I had more important things to worry about than you being butt hurt because you didn't have the funds but wanted the pipes. I think the general majority sees I had every right to sell those pipes. Quit being a baby about it and trying to give me a bad name just because your a broke ass. Grow up man

• Like 1