BUYER BEWARE, Do NOT buy from Zillakilla02

my buddy? don't know him froma adam. i just know deadbeat sellers don't spend 30 minutes writing a novel.  unlike the majority of this forum i don't just jump on bandwagons trashing a member because that's what every other kid did. i look at the whole situation and it's clear by your anger you know you was in the wrong. 

my buddy? don't know him froma adam. i just know deadbeat sellers don't spend 30 minutes writing a novel. unlike the majority of this forum i don't just jump on bandwagons trashing a member because that's what every other kid did. i look at the whole situation and it's clear by your anger you know you was in the wrong.

No I just don't appreciate people like you that definitely do not know the whole situation start calling me shady when they have no clue what they're talking shit about. I feel sorry for people like you that have nothing better to do. And for the OP writing a novel to try and bash me, he's just salty that I didn't wait long enough and that's his way of trying to get back at me. Sad sad sad world we live in

I've sold quite a few parts.....

For the most part, it's not "sold" till I see the deposit in Paypal or cash in my hand.

If a buyer needs a day or two, we communicate that and I will wait a day or two (my word is my bond), but I won't wait indefinitely for a buyer that's dragging his heels, especially if other buyers are after the part.

I've lost count of "buyers" that say they'll send payment and never do. Matter of fact, I have a shock boxed up in my trunk right now because it happened again last night.

. And that's a shame .I've dealt with you from an International stand point,we even came to a financial agreement where I paid half and you held those shocks for me,gr8 seller here guys! Communication is key.