My 2006 SE build up

JasonB

Drill them dual pattern. Also did i see a billet case saver in there? If so get a poly or delrin one. The billet ones dont work for shit.

Here's the wheels and tires I have already. I wanted a wider foot print more for just looks when I put this bike in the picture together. I want to say they are ITP wheels that are 10x10" with a set of 20xx11" skat trak extremes on them. Can't find 10x10 wheels any where that are already black so I can run these tires and I don't really have 200-300 bucks for a new set of paddles on wheels. I wanted to run these if possible, the wheels aren't a solid plate in the center so id be weary about slotting or drilling them and compromising things. I found some durablue hubs that are made for the Yamaha 24 spline axle and fit a 4x110 Honda bolt pattern I'm probably going to buy. c0c42c89cba0d9c751c5700638c8c033.jpg

I hadn't heard anything about the billet case savers being junk, that sucks.

Edited by JasonB

Lol man just trying to make it work. Now I have to buy some more 10x10" wheels and have them rush powder coated so I can swap tires over

take your hub off the banshee, and the rims you want to run, take them to a machine center and have em re-drilled to match. they will have 8 holes, and can run on new hubs.

i had a buddy do a set of rims for me. if they are a decent machine center they will be perfectly centered.

EDIT: i just seen the picture and your post, they may not be re-drillable. sorry i didn't read further down first.

nice build thus far. :)

Edited by Power_Man

take your hub off the banshee, and the rims you want to run, take them to a machine center and have em re-drilled to match. they will have 8 holes, and can run on new hubs.

i had a buddy do a set of rims for me. if they are a decent machine center they will be perfectly centered.

EDIT: i just seen the picture and your post, they may not be re-drillable. sorry i didn't read further down first.

nice build thus far. :)

Haha thanks for the reply I ended up just saying fuck it and bought a pair of Durablue hubs that are 24 spline and have the 4/110 bolt pattern. It will solve my immediate problem so I don't have to sweat waiting for new wheels to be powder coated so I can swap paddles over.

On an unrelated note, you made a post over the summer where you created a simple cheap leak down tester and I spent like 2 hrs cruising my hardware store and local pluming supply store to find these stupid ass plugs like you ran lol. Drove me crazy

Durablue hubs showed up yesterday. 24 spline set up for 4/110 bolt pattern. These were a cheaper alternative over just buying new paddles and wheels, plus i have a bunch of honda stuff left over from all the 250r stuff so why not. 

Bike is prepped and in the enclosed trailer for Glamis, we leave next friday morning for the "Imperial Invasion" and will be out there a week. Pretty stoked to see how this bike acts in the sand, this will technically be the first time i've been out on an actual ride with this bike. 

7b1303ea251062717413251df1b07f12.jpg

Edited by JasonB

fuck i didnt even notice that. The bike and hubs are at my brothers waiting for the trip, i will have him throw some dirt tires/wheels on and ride around to make sure that shits not wobbly. Fucking better not be lol