My 2006 SE build up

JasonB

• 2 weeks later...

Bennett those jets are awesome the 30's I stuck in for pilots are rich as fuck but will do for now. That bullseye case is awesome btw I crammed all my keihin jets in there too lol

Updates: finally made it out to my brother house to do some of the final work today. Put on the new ball joints (all balls brand), got the bike aligned and did my best to set the front end camber or sag wth ever it's called. New clutch cable, bled the front brakes. I learned how to sync carbs today and set idle with the new screws, took a bit to learn but it's perfect now

39b2a514f2f8fae3befb880612a9cacb.jpg70066e48d9d005e41d1f79326748ac67.jpgf618a4d666a4bb187dce4c687fc85a80.jpg

Edited by JasonB

6c28884230ff7e2b7c0d5665c273fd97.jpg

Dat key relocation doe

c3de86cc6dd7c4ca6e2116473530d0b5.jpgefc20c501a084cb263343894994f0822.jpg

Bikes got Mohawks on the Front, I'm waiting on different hubs for the rear and need to throw my 8 paddle Extremes on. We leave for Glamis (25 hr drive) Friday morning the 26th for a week of riding and camping. Stoked to let this thing stretch its legs out in the sand.

Initial impressions after riding this thing: I'm blown away by how stout these things are with a few bolt ons! I have no prior banshee experience but I'm impressed. The timing plate, pipes, jetting, 22cc domes, and intake made a world of difference from how this bike pulled in stock form a few months ago. Actually happy I didn't go 4mil for now, I'm sure that will change after I get some seat time though

I'm trying to figure out some kind of hub adapter; my paddles are on Honda wheels and I read a few places I could coerce some worn in 400ex hubs on my yami axle. The set I got on eBay aren't Fucking cooperating so I'm trying to see what other options are out there. any input guys? About to hit my buddy up that owns a water jetting business and see if he will cut me a set of 4/115 to 4/110 adapter plates out before we leave for Glamis

Race cut fenders FTW!

Lmao I like that factory set up, surprised more people don't run full fenders on here. I bought a nice polishing pad in going to hit these fenders with before we leave for California, get em all shiney like

I'm trying to figure out some kind of hub adapter; my paddles are on Honda wheels and I read a few places I could coerce some worn in 400ex hubs on my yami axle. The set I got on eBay aren't Fucking cooperating so I'm trying to see what other options are out there. any input guys? About to hit my buddy up that owns a water jetting business and see if he will cut me a set of 4/115 to 4/110 adapter plates out before we leave for Glamis

You buy the right facking wheels rather than demo rig some shit that wads itself up and leaves you walking through Glamis! WTF are you thinking? ???