My 2006 SE build up

JasonB

Thanks guys. Ask and you shall receive 52277b181ae6c29a45c3e7c6dd2079ac.jpg She did a professional photographer shoot for me as an anniversary gift a few years ago. Had some underwear made with my board name on the back and wore some of her riding gear. Wife material for God damn sure

Edited by JasonB

Thanks guys. Ask and you shall receive 52277b181ae6c29a45c3e7c6dd2079ac.jpg She did a professional photographer shoot for me as an anniversary gift a few years ago. Had some underwear made with my board name on the back and wore some of her riding gear. Wife material for God damn sure

Sounds like you got a keeper. My wife still frequently sends me naked photos while I'm at work. We've been together 8 years. If she isn't your wife now you may oughta make her your wife. Good ones don't come around often.

Looking at my stator I'm wondering if it might be a good idea to pick up another one and keep this as a 'spare'. It's covered in mud if you can't tell. The bike didn't seem to have issues starting/running yet but it looks like a weak link waiting to give me trouble. Actually the bike was a little bit hard to start some of the times but I attributed that to bad gas and general need for clean up/motor refresh. What do you guys think

ae711b6ed9774eea55977665cadf916a.jpg