Shearer pipes

Craig B

Craig, are you looking to get rid of your SLP's already? I just bought myself a set on Friday but if you're offloading them i might be interested in them lol  

Going to hold on to them until the motor is done and gets on the Dyno. Shooting for 80hp with the Driveline Cyls.

421 Redline is doing it.

Just FYI, we put two 421 Cubs and a 465 Serval on the dyno with CPI, Shearer and Sniper and the Sniper made more power overall with a better curve than the others. All three motors were built by different builders.

This was at Redline in early 2014. There's a couple dyno threads in the dyno section.

Just FYI, we put two 421 Cubs and a 465 Serval on the dyno with CPI, Shearer and Sniper and the Sniper made more power overall with a better curve than the others. All three motors were built by different builders.

This was at Redline in early 2014. There's a couple dyno threads in the dyno section.

Thanks Tyler, I check the dyno thread out. The Snipers look good no doubt!

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking at the Shearer's or CPI's years ago, but at that time didn't have the money..... Well I mean the wife threw a fit about all the money I was wasting, which wasn't any worse than having her nails, hair and clothing upgrades done all the time.... Can't really say I'm gonna miss her though, well certain parts sure, but unfortunately had to deal with the rest of her that was the problem.... :rotflmao:

Anyway, I'll check into the Sniper's... Man, I've been away to long..... 

I was looking at the Shearer's or CPI's years ago, but at that time didn't have the money..... Well I mean the wife threw a fit about all the money I was wasting, which wasn't any worse than having her nails, hair and clothing upgrades done all the time.... Can't really say I'm gonna miss her though, well certain parts sure, but unfortunately had to deal with the rest of her that was the problem.... :rotflmao:

Pics of ex wife!
  • Like 1

The key is NOT to tell them anything!!  :D

Ya, I know.....  But they tend to notice when you have a stock banshee and then one day they walk through the garage and now the bike is all chromed out and Purdy....  I told her the chrome ferry came while she was sleeping, but I don't think she bought it.....  Oh well, that's just one of the reasons she is my Ex-wife.... :)