My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

JFC!!! Soo fucking dumb he has to ask this type of shit. Tyler's daughter would know the answer to this....

And to top it off, he is already letting the pipes rust. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!

"Pay to play, no freebies allowed"

JFC!!! Soo fucking dumb he has to ask this type of shit. Tyler's daughter would know the answer to this....

And to top it off, he is already letting the pipes rust. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!

Dude, seriously, are you going to do this each time he will post something???

You don't like him, we get it but now it begin to be annoying for the rest of us.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

You don't like him, we get it but now it begin to be annoying for the rest of us.

maybe I will

you know, I have always enjoyed making fun of stupid people, it's even better when they are extremely stupid. Buuut I guess I should back off a bit. I guess it isn't "kosher" to make fun of the mentally retarded. I have never been overly worried about what is or is not "kosher" but I guess other ppl think it is bad to make of tard nuggets like him. I will try and ease up a bit so your panties will stay smooth and unruffled

you know, I have always enjoyed making fun of stupid people, it's even better when they are extremely stupid. Buuut I guess I should back off a bit. I guess it isn't "kosher" to make fun of the mentally retarded. I have never been overly worried about what is or is not "kosher" but I guess other ppl think it is bad to make of tard nuggets like him. I will try and ease up a bit so your panties will stay smooth and unruffled

Thank you my BHQ friend.

• Like 1

First time checking in a year. Those pipes are eye candy that's for sure, but not sure about that frame and trails mixing to well. Isn't that basically a dune/drag only set up? Or can it handle the abuse of trail riding once in awhile?

I've had my pipes three years and they don't look that bad.

Any raw pipes I have rust just setting in the shop in a matter of days. Even sprayed rattle can clear on my brand new Super Cub pipes....still some light surface rust has developed under the clear. I know WD-40 will prevent it, but I don't care enough. Also I may end up with painting them black or ceramic coat and don't want to have to clean all of the WD-40 off.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

The initial problem I had with the rad hose was getting it to meet both the radiator and water pump inlet neck while keeping the hose's natural form, leaving the radiator hose in its original shape without bending it and putting a kink in it. I discovered its not possible to route it in its original form and it requires 2 small bends to make the connection. This is an expensive engine, and IMO, the "f'ing dumb" thing to do would be to run the line, not double check proper routing and gravity flow, then have a shortage of coolant supply in the engine. Now that's RETARTED! I have no shelf bike or spare bike to compare to, this is all from scratch.

The pipes I could care less if they have surface rust on them, takes 5 seconds to clean off with some fine wool then a coat of wd40. Bikes sitting there doing nothing so why would I put my attention on something that will not make progress on building it?

Ill have em clear coated when its the appropriate time to do it.

Sick exhausts controls! I do agree it's a bit of a shame about the rust on them new shinies. I probably couldn't resist brushing it of and putting some WD40 on my brandnew goods though, especially if it only takes 5 mins. Do you have a different picture where we can see the exhausts in full? I'd love to see that :)