My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

Seems like they come on earlier. I can do the LED'S but I'm rolling the dice.

Thus far the LEDs haven't been big winners on the smaller motors. That's due in part to the fact the R&D just hasn't been done.

The LED DM pipes weren't as good as they are now when they first came out. Cameron did a lot of testing with them and improved on the design.

Taking a risk though, but I seen arlan build pipes on a cr250 and 250rs on a some YT clips.... pretty sure a 521 would be a healthy sized motor for him to do some work with

I thought about having a set of LEDs done but I just didn't want to drop that kind of money on something that wasn't proven.  If they did better than the snipers, I'd do a set in a heart beat.  My goal is 122hp, .1hp more than a buddy who built a cascade 10mill super to keep up with me.

There's no R&D with those pipes on a serval, like Tyler had mentioned.

ah right so Arlens decades of experience building motors and tailor making pipes to suit those motors and his relationship with Cam yah its a pretty big risk i guess, he prolly fucked up those pipes on Cams triple too

Facts are facts, and I'm willing to bet my house that I am the only person here that knows the true story behind the current DM pipes.

Arlan designed and built a good pipe, based on Cam's specs. Once Cam had them he made some significant changes that made them a great pipe.

Now there are two versions of the DM pipes for various applications.