Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

You obviously didn't see pics of his last truck

Post 71, pg 5, of this thread...and yes it had stacks.

I think he's over all that and wants something comfortable and reliable now.

That new truck is gorgeous. Congrats on that - must make you very proud to see your son own a truck that most older and seasoned men could never afford.

Cheers

Really nice truck. Fuck that ignorant St. Joe dealership.

For sure, you were more than right. He called twice and talked to 2 different people to verify it was there before he made the trip. It was not and no apology was offered. I even gave him a blank check to take in case it was a good deal and he had to have it on a Saturday afternoon. Bottom line...lying fucking car dealers!!

That new truck is gorgeous. Congrats on that - must make you very proud to see your son own a truck that most older and seasoned men could never afford.

Cheers

Thanks, and yes, I couldn't be more proud. He works hard and hustles on the side. His older brother too.

I don't know about Fords or Dodges, but this truck will charge his cell phone by simply just laying it on the console. That is as close to wiping your butt as it gets !!!!

• Like 1

For sure, you were more than right. He called twice and talked to 2 different people to verify it was there before he made the trip. It was not and no apology was offered. I even gave him a blank check to take in case it was a good deal and he had to have it on a Saturday afternoon. Bottom line...lying fucking car dealers!!

Thanks, and yes, I couldn't be more proud. He works hard and hustles on the side. His older brother too.

I don't know about Fords or Dodges, but this truck will charge his cell phone by simply just laying it on the console. That is as close to wiping your butt as it gets !!!!

Yea, typical. None of my vehicles are from here in town. My Jeep is from OK, truck from AR and my wife's car came from Legends Honda.

These dealerships here are terrible.