Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

Did you add an intercooler to it?

You have a John Woods tranny, right?

Ya it's got an intercooler with AFEs first intake. I got to make the call to them letting me know that their intake doesn't bolt up how it should with an intercooler. Ya JW trans all built with cooler and billet inline filter adapter

Mtr- Swamps injectors. Cross over tube. Adrenaline HPOP. Turbo. 3inch down to 5inch ext. Boost fooler. Custom DP tunes

• Like 1

Ya it's got an intercooler with AFEs first intake. I got to make the call to them letting me know that their intake doesn't bolt up how it should with an intercooler. Ya JW trans all built with cooler and billet inline filter adapter

Mtr- Swamps injectors. Cross over tube. Adrenaline HPOP. Turbo. 3inch down to 5inch ext. Boost fooler. Custom DP tunes

What are the details on the internals of your tranny?

What torque converter?

Are you happy with his product?

I need to do an HPOP and injectors on our 7.3 family truck...

What are the details on the internals of your tranny?

What torque converter?

Are you happy with his product?

I need to do an HPOP and injectors on our 7.3 family truck...

Tow Master Transmission

(E4OD,4R100) This transmission will handle up to 450 HP, it has all new Ford parts and custom machined parts by John Wood. It also has a billet forward drum, Cyro'd shafts are standard. The transmission comes with custom high efficient billet converter. This transmission is aimed for the stock to slightly modified truck and heavy towing. A towmaster transmission will cost $5,295. Not including shipping and handling (Stock pan comes with all transmissions we send out.)

IDR TQ converter. Very happy wid trans

• Like 1

DURAMAX FTW!!!!

Drove to Southeast Oregon this weekend. Did it in comfort, style, and fast. All while getting north of 17mpg. That's right you fucks, I'm on the bandwagon and riding it all the way down under warranty train!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

DURAMAX FTW!!!!

Drove to Southeast Oregon this weekend. Did it in comfort, style, and fast. All while getting north of 17mpg. That's right you fucks, I'm on the bandwagon and riding it all the way down under warranty train!

19 year old kid i was working with a couple weeks ago had one of these. The 4 weeks i worked around him his Denali stayed in the shop for 4 of those weeks with fuel system problems. He told me it had been in an out of the shop since it was new. It was only a year old. Hope you have better luck than he was having.

FKN JUNK

DURAMAX FTW!!!!

Saved to get an update later down the road

• Like 2

I was too lazy to go back and quote where I was talking about death wobble on my 2011 6.7 DRW King Ranch, but I put on new tires all around and so far so good. It seems to have fixed the issue. The fronts were pretty wore out, which made them shorter diameter. I don't know if that messes with the castor/camber or whatever it is that causes the wobble, but it's fixed.