Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

Continually buying and trading vehicles in is a great way to waste money.

Wasting money is not indicative of someone trying to get ahead.

I know. Just looking for stupid deals. Sometimes they pop up. Swapped in a lease early and lost a few k, trying to make it up if at all possible.

Prob not possible so I'll stick with this truck which I really do like to drive.

• 3 weeks later...

20160901_154207_1.jpg

It was easy to put one my old Tundra, but I'm having difficulty putting one on the new truck.  Probably could do it if he would give me a shirt.  Every time I order something I ask if he has shirts yet, and funny thing is he always says no. Maybe a trick racing sticker would look better on the back window?

Edited by pp13bnos

There was a bit of sarcasm in my other post about trick lol. I don't know him as well as some people on here but well enough to give him a hard time, and he in return ships my junk when he's good and ready, and not a moment sooner.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like having both manual and auto trucks.

I spend too much time on the phone while driving for work, so a manual is tuff for me for daily use.

There's places a manual has its advantages. Myself and several of my crew prefer to plow snow with my manual plow truck versus my auto plow truck.

I definitely prefer towing with s manual.