Manny's MX build

I like the linkage from Elka but its too wide to fit in PRM's skidplate, I even asked them to make one 1/4 of an inch deeper. no dice. it literally needs less than a 1/4 inch to fit. good product though.

I got my Ella linkage to fit into a prm skid plate. I think the collar on the spring was all the way up. ( shock was setup for a longer arm) but it's in there

I like the linkage from Elka but its too wide to fit in PRM's skidplate, I even asked them to make one 1/4 of an inch deeper. no dice. it literally needs less than a 1/4 inch to fit. good product though.

I took a grinder to my skidplate to make it fit originally because of the -2 arm hitting the stock linkage. Don't be scared.

• Like 1

im not scared, but ive cracked the u channel off one, and im working on the second. the linkage scrapes somewhere in the travel, 2 groves were worn in the bottom of the channel. it like a paper thickness clerarance at rest. That's with the stainless plate removed too, and some smoothing of the edges of the anodized link

Edited by Scrubby

im not scared, but ive cracked the u channel off one, and im working on the second. the linkage scrapes somewhere in the travel, 2 groves were worn in the bottom of the channel. it like a paper thickness clerarance at rest. That's with the stainless plate removed too, and some smoothing of the edges of the anodized link

Slap a GoPro under there with a bicycle mount and see why it's acting up so you can rectify the issue.