Please take a look

BBP. You got the response you need. Time to relax and play the waiting game.

Seller, you only agreed to pay half the shipping. WTF is that about?

Dude is a scammer.. He knew the shit was junk but figured since this guy was all the way in Canada that he'd get away with it.

Some people here owe this guy an apology.

Dude is a scammer.. He knew the shit was junk but figured since this guy was all the way in Canada that he'd get away with it.

Some people here owe this guy an apology.

I say we give a couple days then I'll think about it. He's still coming across as flying of the handle before giving the guy a chance to make it right. I had a similar deal with a guy that sells a shit ton of parts. I never outed him. Gave him time and shipped his shit back. And I DIDN'T pay return shipping. But I didn't blast the guy day I received the parts. I think that's a dick move right off the bat.

• Like 1

I bought a dura blue axle once from possum, all seemed well however i didnt install it in my carrier or check it for runout as a quick roll across the garage floor was satisfactory. For some reason in me I don't think he would intentionally rip someone off

I bought a dura blue axle once from possum, all seemed well however i didnt install it in my carrier or check it for runout as a quick roll across the garage floor was satisfactory. For some reason in me I don't think he would intentionally rip someone off

IMG_23973047617931_zpsmcibzgd6.jpeg

Good thing you didnt say LSR axle............................. :rotflmao:

You fucking people are off your fucking meds. Like him or not, possum isn't a damn scammer. I'd bet money he never even looked at the arms. Buy low, sell high. I do this shit nearly ever damn day. More often then not I never even open the box. Slap another label on and off it goes. I've been down this same path. Shit wasn't good. I never looked. I had them shipped back returned the money, problem solved.

Nobody here owes me anything. I put this up knowing it would cause a storm, I may only be a member for a year or so, but was an avid reader of bhq for many years.

I wanted opinions I got them.

Am I happy, no, do I believe possum is a fucking idiot, yes, will anybody ever change my point of view no! Will I go out of my way to make sure people know what he did. YES.

Do I think some of you think wrong of me, fuck ya. But that's life.

I made a claim. It's done, I tried one last time to allow him to make it right in a more reasonable way, he chose not too.

Thanks for the support, and those of you dave5.0 who think is overreacting, just keep an open mind!

Ps, like my new signature? Lmfao