Please take a look

He has had plenty of time. Name is possum!

He has proven time to be not trust worth by sending the arms in the first place, now I am to chance giving the arms back so he has my $ and the arms? I believe the rite thing to do is send me a refund, I ship the arms back. Simple!

Yes I used PayPal. And I paid fees, no gift. So I guess I will just make a claim.

I just thought it to much easier to not have to go that route! Thought with the support of others he would just give me back my $ and allow me to ship his SHIT BACK!

I will rant no longer.

I do appreciate the support I am getting, but I honestly expected more.

But I will fuck up ever post he makes on the for sale section for the rest of my time here if I have to make a claim.

Wow this dude is a nut case! I answered all his texts yesterday in paragraphs. supposetly he never got them. So hes been freaking out like why did I sent him junk and acting like im not gonna pay him back. So I said if your not happy send them back and ill refund you your complete payment and half the shipping back to me. To me that fair since I said in the ad one has been repaired.

Then he comes on here yeaterday posting it like no one is gonna know whos arms thise were.. lol This dude has mental issues. Ive never delt with this. usually if someone is not happy I say if your unhappy send them back and ill refund you. no big deal. This guy is not gonna tell me how its gonna be. he thinks im refunding him without getting my arms back first. Anyway I piss on $300.00 like I care

I bought these off hq. So there goes your theory about this should not be sold here. Do you know how much complete junk ive bought from here. and this deal is not one of them. The arm is obviously a lil tweaked. never realized it. but its a solid arm and there is no functionality issues with it whatsoever.

Im done here. let me text this psychopath back.

Edited by possum
  • Like 1

Wow this dude is a nut case! I answered all his texts yesterday in paragraphs. supposetly he never got them. So hes been freaking out like why did I sent him junk and acting like im not gonna pay him back. So I said if your not happy send them back and ill refund you your complete payment and half the shipping back to me. To me that fair since I said in the ad one has been repaired.

Then he comes on here yeaterday posting it like no one is gonna know whos arms thise were.. lol This dude has mental issues. Ive never delt with this. usually if someone is not happy I say if your unhappy send them back and ill refund you. no big deal. This guy is not gonna tell me how its gonna be. he thinks im refunding him without getting my arms back first. Anyway I piss on $300.00 like I care

I bought these off hq. So there goes your theory about this should not be sold here. Do you know how much complete junk ive bought from here. and this deal is not one of them. The arm is obviously a lil tweaked. never realized it. but its a solid arm and there is no functionality issues with it whatsoever.

Im done here. let me text this psychopath back.

Hes from Canukia. I think they still do telegraph not text.

Possum, I will gladly post our conversation word for word. You are a punk. U just finished telling me you didn't to rice the arms were bent, so you are also stupid and blind!

I will make the clim as I am not sending you anything without you, the who fucked up, send money first! Simple as you stated in your text, "it doesn't matter to you"

Cause it is you who fucked up.

Bitch!

For those of you who thinks this is ok, you are also fucking stupid, cause it can happen to you.

Why in the world should I pay him, then ship them back on my dime, then sit and hope he sends me a refund? WHY? what's to stop him from making another mistake? Or worse changing his mind? Then I have nothing!

Fucking think about it.

For those of you who thinks this is ok, you are also fucking stupid, cause it can happen to you.

Why in the world should I pay him, then ship them back on my dime, then sit and hope he sends me a refund? WHY? what's to stop him from making another mistake? Or worse changing his mind? Then I have nothing!

Fucking think about it.

File the claim PayPal is going to tell you:

Ship back to seller with signature confirmation.

When they see item arrived money will be put back in your acct.

That's how the claim process works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk