Please take a look

He got back to me, exact words "send them back!"

So do I get refund, then send them back? Cause I have never had An issue like this. I don't see why I should have to wait for my money and possably miss out on better arms, that, that money could go towards. Especially when they should not have even been sent to begin with. Who covers shipping? Am I out shipping for sellers mistake.

He got back to me, exact words "send them back!"

So do I get refund, then send them back? Cause I have never had An issue like this. I don't see why I should have to wait for my money and possably miss out on better arms, that, that money could go towards. Especially when they should not have even been sent to begin with. Who covers shipping? Am I out shipping for sellers mistake.

You need to discuss this with the seller not us. Especially since it was posted who the seller is. I'm sure he'll make it right.

I have bought lots of stuff off this site, and always like dealing with the guys that have lots of post, and use site lots. Never have I had a problem, I would not sell these arms is this condition without mentioning this bend, not to mention, they cost me 275$ plus shipping, not a bad deal for a set of older arms, with rods, hardware and stock hubs. But In This condition I would not have bought them. Not even for 100$ shipped.

You can buy BRAND NEW Alba a-arms for $275.

You need to discuss this with the seller not us. Especially since it was posted who the seller is. I'm sure he'll make it right.

i didn't post who the seller was, you don't think it's ok to get advice on what to do in this situation? Or is it because this is a long time member with lots of post that guys shouldn't say anything? For me that is all the more reason, other long time members should be all over this! These arms should not have been shipped to me period. They should not even have been in the Bhq for sale section without the bend being mentioned. This place is one of the best resources for used banshee parts, and it should be kept safe and clean, so guys know if the buy parts on Bhq they are getting good parts! Guys who sell shit, should have consequences.

It's hard to make arrangements with someone who doesn't reply, or gives a 2 word reply. Yet I see he can come here and is online, but has no time to discuss this with me!

• Like 1

i didn't post who the seller was, you don't think it's ok to get advice on what to do in this situation? Or is it because this is a long time member with lots of post that guys shouldn't say anything? For me that is all the more reason, other long time members should be all over this! These arms should not have been shipped to me period. They should not even have been in the Bhq for sale section without the bend being mentioned. This place is one of the best resources for used banshee parts, and it should be kept safe and clean, so guys know if the buy parts on Bhq they are getting good parts! Guys who sell shit, should have consequences.

It's hard to make arrangements with someone who doesn't reply, or gives a 2 word reply. Yet I see he can come here and is online, but has no time to discuss this with me!

I know you didn't post the seller but someone else did. I'm saying you PM the seller and wait for a response. You stated you waited 6 hours with no response. Give him some time to respond. People work and life happens. I understand that almost everyone these days have smart phones at there finger tips. Idc if they are a day old member of lifetime member, give them time to respond.

That is all I'm saying. When you made this post you should have known it would turn into a shit storm of people wanting to know who the seller is. Last time I was jacked around and it was a site sponsor I didn't put him on blast even though I should have. Tyler helped resolve my problem and that was that.