Please take a look

I would wAnt my money back. And you shouldn't really have to eat any shipping. That's just my opinion

I feel the same way, but sometime part of my money is better then nothing. So I was willing to work a little bit. But as time goes on with nothing from seller I'm getting to the point where I just want it all.

Well, seller has put someone else on blast however he waited months. But, being that he's been around a while and definitely knows chassis parts, it's kinda bogus. You're told you will get money back so hopefully it all works out.

Actually I was only told to send them back. He won't have a conversation with me.

Juan I misunderstood you in the beginning, I thought you were implying something else. Sometimes it's hard to get a proper point across when not in a real face to face, or voice to voice conversation with someone. Things can and do get misinterpreted when reading invtext sometimes.

#'s always make a difference," nothing atracks a crowed like a crowd" I put this up for support in hopes it puts pressure on this seller to do the right thing, if others see the arm is junk and not just myself, my thought ls it would help the seller see I'm not being picky.

Many people have delt with me durring the year I have been a member here. I'm willing to bet all of them had a very good experience, sellers, or buyers. When I know I have read problems with this seller, but nothing like this, just problems.

I bought an override from someone here, they gave me wrong PayPal address and money was held for a week, they sent the override anyway, in good faith that I would pay, I paid(Ofcoarse) but they could of waited till the $ got released before sending, this is the stuff that makes Bhq a great place to buy from. Guys like him, I have asked guys to hold stuff for me, and have always paid. I am a man of my word, and believe with out a good word what do you have. If I say something, it's cause I mean it.

Anyway I'm going on and on. Thanks for the support, I really just want a good set of arms, at a fair price, for this build I'm doing and these are not them, seller should not of mailed these to me, and that's that. I'm glad you all seem to agree with me on that.

I gave him till the end of today to actually communicate with me on this situation. I paid the fees and did not gift payment, as I never do with most first time exchanges with a seller. For this exact reason, anything can happen.

To you the seller if you are following this, you have my number I asked you to call me when you can make time, or tell me a time to call you, since you sure seems to busy to deal with this yesturday, a PayPal claim is a nightmare for the both of us, shit happens, I am easy going, let's just make this right in a way that works for both of us.

I post this shit here cause if we don't stand up as a group for this type of shit, we have nothing to stop this shit from happening on a regular basis.

I'm not sending something back, with out a refund! He hasn't even fucking agreed to give a refund, all he says is send them back.

NOT a big deal?? The arm is bent clear as fucking day! You would have to be blind not to see it. Sending has waisted my time, his time, and everyone here's time for reading reading this bullshit post!

Anyway I get your point, I just fucking wish you would get mine!! It's fucking unexceptable!! They should not have been shipped! This shit should not happen here! If it does, it should be fucking stomped on!!!! This is my point!

You don't have to read this post if it bothers you, you have that choice.

Everyone and their dog should be on this! Cause it can happen to you, if it's not made very clear we don't tolerate shit like this HERE!

Im unsure of where possum got the parts from. Id look to believe that he bought a bike to part out, or a buddy gave them to him to sell. If I was parting a bike out and removed them like he did (all at once) I can see how you wouldn't have seen it. (in a hurry, dont really care about the parts because you're just looking to make some money) Id have no problems sending them back to Possum without a refund. Keep your return invoice, worst that happens is that he flakes (very unlikely) you still have paypal to back you.