Please take a look

Holy fucking stupid shit. 13 pages of the dumbest people in the world I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just sending the fucking arms back you immature little bitch and shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You try and talk like you are such a baller and money means nothing to you so just ship them back buy your new ones and be done with this! You are worse than a grade school chic!!

O and as Dave5.0 says you are for sure on my never to sell too list!!

But hell so is Tyler so not sure that matters

Holy fucking stupid shit. 13 pages of the dumbest people in the world I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just sending the fucking arms back you immature little bitch and shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You try and talk like you are such a baller and money means nothing to you so just ship them back buy your new ones and be done with this! You are worse than a grade school chic!!

Yet you had to jump in and join the fun?

Lmfao

O and as Dave5.0 says you are for sure on my never to sell too list!!

But hell so is Tyler so not sure that matters[/

Time is money, and money is time. You have spent more time in this thread than he and I have spent in the last 10 transactions we've done combined. You win most, this one didn't work out. Big deal. You bitch, guys like us continue to move product without issue. You have made a mountain out of a mole hill. I will add you to my do not sell list as well. You live in a place that many won't ship. Deals like this make half that will ship up there delete your offer. Possum, drag this claim out for weeks or months.

i dont understand what the problem is shipping to Canada, when we pay all the shipping and customs 

if the seller didnt send a bad part it wouldnt be an issue having to send it back