Please take a look

My opinion is useless here, but I'm gonna side with possum on this.

Your really freaking the fuck out over this. Your upset, we get it.

He said he'll refund you. Great.

You still don't seem to realize, if you file a claim, YOU STILL HAVE TO SHIP THE A ARMS BACK BEFORE YOU GET ANY MONEY!

But you really are going nuts. You gave him what 6 hours to respond? Peoples lives don't revolve around computers and smart phones to be checking in on shit all day.

How is he supposed to know your gonna send the a arms back. You can send a box of rocks with a tracking number and PayPal won't know. They have a tracking number. So in there eyes you were right. But your not.

It goes both ways.

I don't think he's freaking out at all.

The seller in this case should be bending over backwards for being a stupid dumb fuck and not looking at the arms.

But you hate possum. That would be like if this happened and windy was the seller. You'd be ecstatic and pin the thread.

I'm looking at as 2 neutral party's.

Should possum have seen the bend? Yeah. It's pretty noticeable.

Should the buyer have come on here the first day when possum didn't respond in 2 minutes? No. I'm sure he's busy with other shit.

YOU DONT GET IT!!!!!! He has to protect himself just like you need to protect yourself!!!!!! Judging by the way you act, THERES NO FUCKING WAY Id send you money without having at very least a return tracking number. If you think it will happen overnight with paypal, you smoked your dinner! If I was Possum, after all this BS, Id let the paypal claim drag on for WEEKS!! Because the very second you open that claim, hes got 5 days to even make an initial response. And 3 days every day you respond.

File the claim PayPal is going to tell you:

Ship back to seller with signature confirmation.

When they see item arrived money will be put back in your acct.

That's how the claim process works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats exactly how it worked for me. i filed a dispute. seller would'nt refund me. paypal escalated it to a claim, had me send pipes back with signature required. i had to send pay pal tracking info. the day the guy got his pipes back the money showed up in my account. well worth the fee's. had my money back within 10 days

Edited by dozer

thats exactly how it worked for me. i filed a dispute. seller would'nt refund me. paypal escalated it to a claim, had me send pipes back with signature required. i had to send pay pal tracking info. the day the guy got his pipes back the money showed up in my account. well worth the fee's.

But if you sent a fucking box of rocks and he signed?? You get to keep the original part and get the money. PayPal is dumb sometimes. And they won't do anything since the claim was against them so there already the bad guy.

But if you sent a fucking box of rocks and he signed?? You get to keep the original part and get the money. PayPal is dumb sometimes. And they won't do anything since the claim was against them so there already the bad guy.

simple. dont send me fucked up parts, i wont file a claim. the guy might as well have sent me a box of rocks.

Or I send home the arms back, wait for my $, and maybe still have to make a claim, cause now he changed his mind? He fucked up!! Not me, I should not have to send first receive after. He broke the trust rule, I give no reason to follow through, but he does! He does cause he already has fucked by sending them in the beginning!