421 serval pipes?

i just put slp's on a 400 trex.  motor setup was no where nearly ideal  BUT  it had great rideable power.    the pipes fit nice  sounded bad ass ( very quiet at idle  but barked when reved)   i really really liked them..

they fit nice  but are not chrome  i think just nickel plated.  silencers are a mile long..  and if i rember right  back when they were released a few posts were made about the companies claims to get 80 hp out of a motor with those pipes and theier motor internals....    they are pretty low rpm pipe ( as you can see on that dyno graph)  but if your building a servable  then your not looking for 10500 rpm 

• Like 1

i just put slp's on a 400 trex. motor setup was no where nearly ideal BUT it had great rideable power. the pipes fit nice sounded bad ass ( very quiet at idle but barked when reved) i really really liked them..

they fit nice but are not chrome i think just nickel plated. silencers are a mile long.. and if i rember right back when they were released a few posts were made about the companies claims to get 80 hp out of a motor with those pipes and theier motor internals.... they are pretty low rpm pipe ( as you can see on that dyno graph) but if your building a servable then your not looking for 10500 rpm

Whats the website for the slp pipes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody remember those "fat bastard" pipes, how are those?

Not really a very good pipe.

Built by Mat, but not his design.

Those were built to Vito's specs AGES ago.