421 serval pipes?

If i were in your boat i would order the snipers raw so you can tweak, massage, cut/weld, bend whatever it takes to fit your frame then have plated.  I got some great chrome from a member out of oregon several years back.  Hes not around anymore but somebody on here would know the shop im sure.  I think it was the same shop cascade uses.

If i were in your boat i would order the snipers raw so you can tweak, massage, cut/weld, bend whatever it takes to fit your frame then have plated. I got some great chrome from a member out of oregon several years back. Hes not around anymore but somebody on here would know the shop im sure. I think it was the same shop cascade uses.

I was thinking the same thing.

This would have been my approach if I had to do my PT's over again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I am.

I'm gonna wait and see how the new motor does first with my PT High Revs.

If my PT's don't cut it, I was thinking Shears at first, but am leaning more towards Snipers if they will clear my nerf bar spud and will perform correctly.

You'll probably be happy. They worked on these guys 500 super cubs....

Although Loren did state that they were losing out on the big end. Unfortunately there is no way they are sponsoring their rider with competitor pipes.

u9amy7yd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

You'll probably be happy. They worked on these guys 500 super cubs....

Although Loren did state that they were losing out on the big end. Unfortunately there is no way they are sponsoring their rider with competitor pipes.

u9amy7yd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Do you have a link to where Loren made that comment? Or any other details on that build?

It was a phone conversation.

Those were supposedly 500cc supercub motors. Odd ball size was to meet class restrictions. Restrictions on an OPEN CLASS? WTF!

Alrighty. I spoke with Loren about this recently. He didn't seem very enthusiastic about this motor and thought I was better off sticking with my 403 build.

Because Duncan has not done much R&D on the CP cylinder stuff. They moved on to 4 strokes before all this new cylinder stuff really took off.

Their port work is not really updated at all. Good stuff that at one point was about the best. But think about it this way. They quit R&D on banshees how many years ago? And since then there are several guys who build specifically banshees everyday and they are pushing further and further then ever thought possible.

• Like 1

Meh. Duncan is stuck in the past.

Because Duncan has not done much R&D on the CP cylinder stuff. They moved on to 4 strokes before all this new cylinder stuff really took off.

Their port work is not really updated at all. Good stuff that at one point was about the best. But think about it this way. They quit R&D on banshees how many years ago? And since then there are several guys who build specifically banshees everyday and they are pushing further and further then ever thought possible.

I am thinking the same as you Sprink.

Let me be very clear, I think very highly of Loren and Leonard Duncan. They are passionate about what they do and they have acted with the utmost of professionalism with me. The wealth of knowledge that they have is amazing to me at times. I have zero regrets using them.

Like both of you have said though, it seems as though they did not stay ahead of the competition in the Banshee department as the four stroke scene came into play, and why would they for business reasons.

When I built my bike in '08 I thought Duncan was still the primary Banshee builder at that time. I had no clue as to how many other builders were out there, both good and bad. It wasn't till a Buddy said I needed to join BHQ at the end of my build, that I became aware of how large and broad the Banshee following really is.

My first visit to Redline was to purposely make a few tweaks to my bike and to get a feel for Cam, as I had already given quite a bit of thought towards a Serval, I just didn't want to join the nuts swinging band without some direct experience first.

Needless to say I like what I saw and felt comfortable with Cam quickly. Time will tell what my long term experience is with the new motor.

Yep good dudes. They just did what they felt was right to move forward with their business and sometimes that means change. Can't knock them. Their bread and butter niche was the racing scene and it is now dominated by four stroke stuff. So I totally agree with what they are doing now.