Anyone running a steel clutch basket?

Why don't you guys keep your speculations and bull shit theory's to your self until Tim (unbiased consumer) gives his product review on the steel basket and the advantages and disadvantages. After all none of you know anything about the steel basket because you haven't had any experience running one.

While I'm on this bull shit forum I want to clear a few things Zillafag is saying thats wrong in a attempt to make his self look smart.

- The advantages I listed that the steel baskets have over aluminum baskets is straight off the Hinson Steel Basket web site item description. If you have a issue with them making false accusations associated with the steel clutch basket take it up with them.

- If the thermal conductivity of a specific metal did by chance come into play on a clutch basket (which it wouldn't), billet aluminum is a better thermal conductor than steel. So it would be the exact opposite, aluminum would generate more heat.

Thermal Conductivity Of Specific Metals:

Silver 429 W/mK thermal conductivity

Copper 401

Gold 310

Aluminum 250

Beryllium 218

Magnesium 156

Zinc Zn 116

Brass 109

Nickel 91

Iron 80

Platinum 70

Tin Sn 67

Steel 46

Antimony 18.5

Stainless Steel 16

Mercury 8

The stupidly and lack of education of 99% of the BHQ Members is comical, lol. Nice try Zilla!

Edited by Thack82

You gotta let me in on how you do that??  Thought you have to cut the face of the PP and inner hub.

Both have to be modified in different ways and those modifications vary depending on what style of basket you run.

I had a thread on it but got sick of the retard pm's about it so i deleted it awhile back. it was in my stock cylinder for like 2 years and now lives in my 392 cheetah so its able to take some abuse.

Both have to be modified in different ways and those modifications vary depending on what style of basket you run.

I had a thread on it but got sick of the retard pm's about it so i deleted it awhile back. it was in my stock cylinder for like 2 years and now lives in my 392 cheetah so its able to take some abuse.

ASSHOLE! Hahaha, I was looking for that for about an hour like a month ago. I knew I wasn't crazy.