Turbocharged and fuel injected banshee........

yea..  it ran that et with issues/.  to me if it would launch hard enough, more predictable.  the et would improve a lot.  and probably get more mph out of it.  when it goes on boost it accelerates very very fast.  at least what a 250lb bike with 200hp should.  i think.

• 1 month later...

Well its been awhile since I have had time to work on the bike but the good news is I fixed my charging and ignition problem.  I was grounding everything through the frame and apparently that was my issue.  The weather has finally turned around here and I have been putting some miles on it, I ended up raising the suspension about 4", i was leaving too many sparks in the twisties.  I just have to chase down an oil leak and dial in the fuel map a little better!

If i still have the bike next year I will probably go with a big bore, stroker setup, single custom pipe and keep the same turbo :whoa:

I HAVE CREATED A MONSTER!!.....big update for this bike.  I ended up building a big single pipe to see the differance, well it is unbelievable.  The bike is almost unrideable now, you can flip it over in any gear hahahaha.  the turbo lights up almost instantly

The bike was always pretty fast at the very top of its rpm range but i was apparently missing out.  I believe it all went wrong when I built the dual pipes with space in mind and not 2 stroke pipe design.  the new pipe is almost 6" longer to the exhaust port and hits like a hammer.

So now I have to do alot of re-tuning.  I cant get enough fuel in it anymore, the injectors max out way too soon (currently flowing around 350cc each)  so the next step in 450cc injectors and either data logging or dyno

• Like 4

I HAVE CREATED A MONSTER!!.....big update for this bike. I ended up building a big single pipe to see the differance, well it is unbelievable. The bike is almost unrideable now, you can flip it over in any gear hahahaha. the turbo lights up almost instantly

The bike was always pretty fast at the very top of its rpm range but i was apparently missing out. I believe it all went wrong when I built the dual pipes with space in mind and not 2 stroke pipe design. the new pipe is almost 6" longer to the exhaust port and hits like a hammer.

So now I have to do alot of re-tuning. I cant get enough fuel in it anymore, the injectors max out way too soon (currently flowing around 350cc each) so the next step in 450cc injectors and either data logging or dyno

FFS..... If you fucks would just listen.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk