Turbocharged and fuel injected banshee........

You have seen the on off my 350. It was made out of SS because early on when we were getting it figure out it would sometimes sneeze hard enough to crack the aulm one. This same thing would happen on the turbo scimitar in the early days when Cliff had it as well. I know there are some mathmatical formulas that some guys are using to size the plenums, but on the bikes, its damn near dictated by the size constraints of the chassis. I used OEM airbox boots to connect the plenum to the carbs, but obviosly they were OEM carbs. All of these that I have been around do have a baffle in the box that keeps the turbo from just blasting the back of the carb inlet. As for the BOV, its just gotta be on there somewhere. 

Id have to assume that he messed with them. I only ran OEM needles. There was quite a bit of work inside the carbs as far as needle/seat, PJ pickup, boost reference locations, etc. But the needles themselves were always OEM when I ran it. 

Not yet. I strung the steering Thursday. I'm headed to the store here in a bit to grab some stainless fasteners for the drains, a few more small things then it's time to set it on the trailer and drop the motor.

What kind of boat are you building?

• 1 year later...

any updates on this build??

i did buy the setup from NYUK  after it got here there was so much bullshit that looked like crap i just put it on the back burner.  VW ? plastic blow off valve.  pipe sections in the stinger all kinds of differnt sizes.  carbs tops held on with zip tyes..

so no  i havent gotten it up and running yet..

i DO have a microsquirt and a single 36mm throttle body.. but again  it may be fixed, and put together  it may not.  i had high hopes at one time  and now,  meh,  not so much..