Turbocharged and fuel injected banshee........

Well you guys were right about alot of things haha, the stock head makes more power than the 21cc domes.  I am going to get a set machined for the pro designs head to lower compression below stock and raise boost levels.  I have 450cc injectors on the way!!

• Like 1

Well you guys were right about alot of things haha, the stock head makes more power than the 21cc domes. I am going to get a set machined for the pro designs head to lower compression below stock and raise boost levels. I have 450cc injectors on the way!!

Good luck on that domed head sealing up. Have a stocker cut and oringed.

You use steel or copper pre made orings or did you make your own from wire? Also im assuming you only cut the head and not the cylinder decks. Those copper head gaskets come in a couple sizes. I would assume the .010 would be to thin for an oring setup.

You use steel or copper pre made orings or did you make your own from wire? Also im assuming you only cut the head and not the cylinder decks. Those copper head gaskets come in a couple sizes. I would assume the .010 would be to thin for an oring setup.

Mine had oring grooves cut into the factory head between the combustion chamber and the water ports. Viton rings in the groove and a bit of 1211 to keep the water from seaping out. Worked killer! As for machine work, IMO an uncut factory head has far to much compression for a turbo motor.

N2O, any experience with gas filled o-rings like the car guys use? The guy who will be doing my brothers M1 turbo seems to think they are worth the extra coin. I've only used the copper and MLS on boost and never had issues

Also, OP. What hard ware are you using to keep this thing together?

Edited by trickedcarbine

Mine had oring grooves cut into the factory head between the combustion chamber and the water ports. Viton rings in the groove and a bit of 1211 to keep the water from seaping out. Worked killer! As for machine work, IMO an uncut factory head has far to much compression for a turbo motor.

thats how the head i have looks like it was ran but i wasnt sure. Did you use copper washers to seal the studs or 1211 all over?