10mm DMX Testing

SlowerThanYou

On our carbs with more than one PJ, they're all turned off except one. Granted they are drilled and don't shut completely off. Never hurts though, especially on asphalt.

The left one is drilled & doesn't shut off. The right one isn't drilled & shuts off. We will probably only run alky on 300' & 1/8 mile asphalt. It will be on race gas for 1/4 mile.

I like the larger adjuster knob. who made them or what part# clippard valve is that?

They are Vito's & bought them off ebay.

Heading for K&T this coming weekend for Dyno testing. Going to baseline the motor with its current configuration. Plan on testing 45mm Lectrons, 2.68 primaries & a few other items. 

Update, we have some crank issues going on. The motor is disassembled & the crank is at Crank Works.

Hopefully we can get it on the dyno in June.

How many passes on this?

Around 50, but with hindsight; we were seeing some signs before the 50 runs.

Nice carbs.

Question: Why not stagger the heights of the PJs so one can "come on" sooner?  Or does it even matter since you are strictly WOT racing? 

We thought about it & we can still do that. There are a few mods we want to try & different fuels. The 2nd power jet isn't being used right now.

In reference to the PJ delay or speed, its easiest to make the lines longer or shorter and/or change the diameter of the tubing.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

How do you change the tubing diameter when the barbed fitting is a set size? Maybe my head is a little foggy,but i cant wrap my mind around that right now.

• Like 1