10mm DMX Testing

SlowerThanYou

Talked with Randy at K&T today. The motor is all done & dyno'd & makes the same power as their 643cc DMX motor. Randy told me to shit can the Dyna stuff, don't know if the problem was in the coil, cdi or both. They said keep my smaller Keihns on, seeing it made the same power as their bigger Lectrons.

I have no dyno sheet yet, but you wouldn't believe the numbers anyway. All I care about is how much & where I picked up numbers from when it was dropped off.

Talked with Randy at K&T today. The motor is all done & dyno'd & makes the same power as their 643cc DMX motor. Randy told me to shit can the Dyna stuff, don't know if the problem was in the coil, cdi or both. They said keep my smaller Keihns on, seeing it made the same power as their bigger Lectrons.

I have no dyno sheet yet, but you wouldn't believe the numbers anyway. All I care about is how much & where I picked up numbers from when it was dropped off.

i had a problem several years ago where my new motor just felt flat. It wasnt anything really special just a 4mil cub. It ran OK and everything seemed to check out but it just didnt feel like it pulled like it should on top. I was asking questions about timing curves for my dyna as i wondered if it could be  a timing issue.  A member sent me a pm and told me to get rid of the dyna.  I asked if i should i just put it on the stock curve.  He told me no, that when he dyno tested the dyna on his DMX  (I believe it was an 18 dmx)  they had issues as well.  Stock curve on dyna to stock CDI lost 8 hp.  I put the stock CDI on and then sent him a response of thank you.  Something just wasnt right with the dyna bike ran better with the stocker.

Talked with Randy at K&T today. The motor is all done & dyno'd & makes the same power as their 643cc DMX motor.

I have no dyno sheet yet, but you wouldn't believe the numbers anyway.

"BANSHEE HP : (17 August 2013 - 11:18 AM) no 10mm dmx dyno numbers? it was that pathetic ehh"

You have the inside scoop with all that goes on with K&T. Call them, get the scoop & post the "pathetic" numbers up. Make sure you tell them, seeing both motors made the same power. That their motor is "pathetic" also, that's not going to happen; you prefer to do your BS dribble on the keyboard.

Thanks again for taking interest in my racing! I guess it's because you don't do any.

I guess 150-155

your guess is 20-30hp too high

Same stroke 72 bore motors make the hp your talking about. i would expect more from a 83-85 bore bike. 18mil dmx seem to turn out 160 with ease

Don't worry, he makes a HQ Circus fool of himself on a regular basis. One day he will get a clue, but he's still searching.