Builders Race

srp

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Little Sahara OK ride is the one we are going to, good idea to have a builders race there too for the ones that can make it.

With your over whelming success you have had there the past few years I can see why you wouldn't want to go elsewhere.. 

seriously, Why dont all you guys that want to get in on it. make a post on your thoughts/ideas.

Make  cc clases, what track you want to have it at etc, Talk it over with tyler and have the first banshee hq race?

Then istead of all this keyboard raceing shit go to the track and prove your self

seriously, Why dont all you guys that want to get in on it. make a post on your thoughts/ideas.

Make  cc clases, what track you want to have it at etc, Talk it over with tyler and have the first banshee hq race?

Then istead of all this keyboard raceing shit go to the track and prove your self

This makes good sense, but go to the OP posts. I didn't see where he wanted or said anything about timers.

I find the call outs pretty funny. They are all the same BS, they barely want to leave their back yard. Everybody needs to come to them for the race. Most lack the confidence/ability to buck-up & take thier BS any distance to prove their call outs.

I've been call out many times, not one had the balls to come race me. I took the race to them 1,300 miles once & 2,400 miles 3 times. On the short trip not one showed up to their backyard track to race. The longer trips, they showed up & nobody stepped up to the plate.

IMO, the only place to truly settle things is for the BSer's to grow some balls. Take the race to where the majority of builder's are racing & prove yourself against the best using reaction/timers.

Im no drag racer by any means! But i been around the race seine my whole life! One thing that will never change about any competitive sport is, people will lie! If your not willing to rip apart ever motor for tech,it will be extremely hard to determine the actual cc of the motor.. Thats why i suggested just 4 classes to try and keep it simple! Im sure people will still even try to claim their are running a different crank thats actually in their bike! Like i said before.. Unless your willing to do a true tech of every motor, your just taking someones word!

Im no drag racer by any means! But i been around the race seine my whole life! One thing that will never change about any competitive sport is, people will lie! If your not willing to rip apart ever motor for tech,it will be extremely hard to determine the actual cc of the motor.. Thats why i suggested just 4 classes to try and keep it simple! Im sure people will still even try to claim their are running a different crank thats actually in their bike! Like i said before.. Unless your willing to do a true tech of every motor, your just taking someones word!

they make devices to measure bore and stroke without removing the head. which is all that would be required to be measure the old fashion way.

This thread is a fucking joke. One asshole doing nothing but trying to call out builders. Builders who's bikes are consistently beaten their junk. They won't travel anywhere because their shit doesn't even fucking run in their own back yard. It's now time to shut the fuck up and stop making even more goddamn ridiculous fucking claims with absolutely NO RECORD of proving ANY FUCKING BIT OF IT.

I'm fucking sick and tired of builders especially making all these bullshit promises trying to get everyone's hard earned money. Fuck off to fuckity fuck off land and either put up or shut the fuck up. 4 fucking years now we've been hearing empty promises and fuck wind being blown up our asses with absolutely NO PROOF. Eat a dick and GTFO.

This thread is a fucking joke. One asshole doing nothing but trying to call out builders. Builders who's bikes are consistently beaten their junk. They won't travel anywhere because their shit doesn't even fucking run in their own back yard. It's now time to shut the fuck up and stop making even more goddamn ridiculous fucking claims with absolutely NO RECORD of proving ANY FUCKING BIT OF IT.

I'm fucking sick and tired of builders especially making all these bullshit promises trying to get everyone's hard earned money. Fuck off to fuckity fuck off land and either put up or shut the fuck up. 4 fucking years now we've been hearing empty promises and fuck wind being blown up our asses with absolutely NO PROOF. Eat a dick and GTFO.

Tell me how you really feel matty.

Well fucking said.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Tell me how you really feel matty.

at least you're in a good mood today matty

Haha sorry. I can't fucking handle when someone so blatantly tries to call out people without a pot to fucking shit in. I'd have more credibility saying that I port motors better than any other motor builder, and I promise I will give you 10 more horsepower than any other builder.

Yeah, it sounds fucking ridiculous doesn't it?