Builders Race

srp

I'm very neutral here.. But.. in all honesty.. People have drove 2000+ miles the last 2yrs.  Time to put the bike on a trailer and make a road trip.   

All this drama is killing the HQ ride IMO and its not what the HQ ride was/is intended for.  Its supposed to be a fun event.   I refuse to spend all my time tuning a bike while I'm on vacation..  If someone wants to take credit for beating on my DM... Have at it..   People who saw my bike at the HQ ride know that not one wrench was put to my bike, No jetting, gearing or tire swaping was done.. hell..  I didn't even look at my plugs until it was done for the weekend.   I'm there to ride and have fun with friends I only see once a year.

no tuning FTW...

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know your getting on nerves when Chris drops the f-bomb! Lol I still say that if you think your stuff is fast go to Gilbert, LA in April, you think your the best in the world? That's a good place to change your phenominal reputation. If someone wants to haul my bike to little Sahara next year I'll try my best to go.. You can leave the bar on, I don't care.

I am waiting for the original recipient of those emails to give me permission to post them...

I have an incredible amount of respect for you, Dave. Probably one of the most, if not THE most knowledgeable, guys on this site. Rest assured that I would not make these claims without having seen first hand proof myself. I was going to completely ignore this thread until he went out of his way and called out Brandon, who mind you, has had NOTHING to do with this thread.

It's obvious that he's doing nothing but running his mouth like he has been for the last 4 years, making false claims and promises to get people's money.

The cat had to be let out.

Mutual respect Matt.  I wasn't trying to call you out, and I figured you wouldn't just pull that out of your ass.

But as a site sponsor and business man that's a big accusation....that's all. 

There's a ton of guys on here that know a lot more than I'll ever know, I just post more...or used to. 

I'm just lazy.  The terms do as I say, not as I do could not fit me more...

Chris, on the other hand, likes to put all the effort in and it pays off.  So...between him, badass, fouled out...and a few more MI brothers, I'm expecting them to push me.

(OK, fouledout was a bad example...he's lazy like me and just wants to put passes in...to pass time.  Then drink afterwards. Sorry Shayne, but if you didn't type that a few posts ago I wouldn't have let the cat out of the bad....lol.)

Our drinking buddies have a racing problem fits this crew.

I've had to do quite a bit of soul searching later on the direction I want to go. 

Nothing but respect Matt.  That's just a big accusation and quite surprising to be honest.  Everyone wants to have pride in their build and talks some smack...that's a given.

But this goes beyond that.

I guess I probably need to address a few things since my name has come up several times.

First off, the BansheeHQ Ride has been and will always be a big ride for everyone to come and meet up and ride. I have never intended for it to be a time or place for grudge match settling. Everyone knows I am not into drag racing and have no stake in who wins or loses any race, in the dunes or the track. That said, if ANY builder, BansheeHQ sponsor or not has the idea that they will come to the BansheeHQ Ride with a shitty attitude and the idea that a "Dune King" will be champed at the end, they are very wrong. As the sole owner and operator of BansheeHQ it was never my intention to host or hold ANY type of organized drag racing event. The events I want to hold are the ones where we all show up, race in the dunes, go back to camp and hang out. I don't want the animosity between BansheeHQ sponsors, especially at the events I organize.

Second, there has been mention of me starting up a BansheeHQ drag race event or series. This will NOT be happening. Between work, my kid and my hillclimb schedule there is absolutely NO WAY I have the time to manage something like that. Nothing is set in stone, but I have been in contact with the owner of Pro Sand Drags and at this point BansheeHQ will be backing their race schedule as well as helping with race promotion. At this current point in time, that is the only way BansheeHQ can be associated with the sand drag scene. I wish I could be more involved but it's just not possible. After speaking with Jeff Guillot, I have the utmost confidence in him and the rest of the PSDA board members. I do believe BansheeHQ will be a valuable tool in bringing back the big time race scene.

Lastly, you all know that I hate censorship in any form. I DO NOT intend to delete this post as it would go against the very thing that makes BansheeHQ the best ATV site on the internet. Besides, drama sells and traffic is good.

With all that said, I have decided that the BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara will be September 18-22, 2013. I expect to see all you slow ass dudes there.