Builders Race

srp

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandrat campground has a groomed dragstrip with light tree and time slips if you guys really want to do this i can talk to don and make it happen. No more jumping the arms and cheating and trash talking about who's is really faster. Lights and slips for the real win.

This is why this sport is a joke. All srp is trying to do is to get something set up thats liget and I think he would rather do it as a banshee hq thing rather then a planetsand type deal. Who really wants to work something out with charlie ohton hes one of the biggest jokes in this sport. Instead of making fun of it by saying o lets use all stock banshee's or how bout useing all stock pipes, why dont you give ideas and instead of stupid shit like that. Tyler is a good dude and knows how to run things im sure he could figure out something for an hq race that would be liget and well run.

This is why this sport is a joke. All srp is trying to do is to get something set up thats liget and I think he would rather do it as a banshee hq thing rather then a planetsand type deal. Who really wants to work something out with charlie ohton hes one of the biggest jokes in this sport. Instead of making fun of it by saying o lets use all stock banshee's or how bout useing all stock pipes, why dont you give ideas and instead of stupid shit like that. Tyler is a good dude and knows how to run things im sure he could figure out something for an hq race that would be liget and well run.

Ideas were already given.  The big races now are PS or PSDRA or w/e it is.  There's 4 or 5 races a year.  Pick one (all the big builders are at all so picking another site/event seems a little weird as some builders might not come).

dude, the ride is months away.  its not like it takes months of planning to coordinate a race like he is wanting.  here watch:  ok, how bout friday @ 4 pm, every builder that is there, show up at the back drag strip ready to race.

holy shit i figured it out in 3 seconds.  but really, dune racing is just fun, nobody can really walk away claiming to be the fastest unless it was just blatantly obvious, which i doubt it would be with a group of very well tuned, hard running bikes.  so next, people say to talk to don and get the track set up for us to use... that is more of a pain than its worth and then LSPS has liability and on and on and on and on...

everyone just show up, get drunk, race, dune and have a good time.

The best builder is the one that makes all his customers winners at whatever track they race at. If I lay down 600 bucks for porting, my bike better be the one that wins and what his engines do at PS with a 90 pound crackhead riding means nothing to me.

To spell it out, if a builder with a world record setup for a 90 pound rider sold me that engine, it would be worthless when it bogs every time I want to race.

At the last HQ ride there were DM's bogging down in the middle of the track, Ill bet the owners do not want to hear how fast the bike will be at PS with a 90 pound rider from his builder!

The best builder is the one that makes all his customers winners at whatever track they race at. If I lay down 600 bucks for porting, my bike better be the one that wins and what his engines do at PS with a 90 pound crackhead riding means nothing to me.

To spell it out, if a builder with a world record setup for a 90 pound rider sold me that engine, it would be worthless when it bogs every time I want to race.

At the last HQ ride there were DM's bogging down in the middle of the track, Ill bet the owners do not want to hear how fast the bike will be at PS with a 90 pound rider from his builder!

GET FUCKING REAL!!!! IF YOUR BIKES CANT COMPETE ON THAT LEVEL THEN DEAL WITH IT AND CONTINUE TO DO WHAT YOU DO!! YOU CONTINUE TO PREACH YOUR ASS OFF BUT YET (that I know of) HAS ANYONE RUNNING YOUR STUFF CAME AND COMPETED ON THE BIG STAGE. IF YOUR GONNA CALL OUT THE BUILDERS YOU BETTER BE PREPARED TO PLAY. APRIL 16-20 GILBERT LA OR AUG 30 TO SEPT 2 IN MO.... EITHER PLACE PROVIDES A GREAT TRACK TO RUN YOUR STUFF ON A INDUSTRY STANDARD TRACK... 

WTF YOU WANNA DO? GET A GROUP OF 4MIL CUBS TOGETHER AND THEN RUN STRUTS AND WHEELIE BARS IN THE DUNES? DIDNT THIS TRY AND GO DOWN 2 YEARS AGO IN LS WITH LACKLUSTER SUCCESS? THERE IS NOTHING PROVING IN THE DUNES. IM SURE YOUR THE FASTEST FROM NOON TO 3PM TUESDAY TO THURSDAY. ALL THE EXCUSES IN THE WORLD ARENT GONNA PROVE ANYTHING. YOU WANNA SAY YOUR STUFF COMPETES THEN TAKE IT TO WHERE THE COMPETITION IS. DONT WANNA RACE RDZ? DONT WANNA RACE K&T? DONT WANNA RACE TITAN? DONT WANNA RACE (insert name here)? YOUR DUNE CALL OUT DOES NOTHING MORE THAN MAKE ALL YOUR HYPE LOOK MORE RIDICULOUS.  

GET FUCKING REAL!!!! IF YOUR BIKES CANT COMPETE ON THAT LEVEL THEN DEAL WITH IT AND CONTINUE TO DO WHAT YOU DO!! YOU CONTINUE TO PREACH YOUR ASS OFF BUT YET (that I know of) HAS ANYONE RUNNING YOUR STUFF CAME AND COMPETED ON THE BIG STAGE. IF YOUR GONNA CALL OUT THE BUILDERS YOU BETTER BE PREPARED TO PLAY. APRIL 16-20 GILBERT LA OR AUG 30 TO SEPT 2 IN MO.... EITHER PLACE PROVIDES A GREAT TRACK TO RUN YOUR STUFF ON A INDUSTRY STANDARD TRACK... 

WTF YOU WANNA DO? GET A GROUP OF 4MIL CUBS TOGETHER AND THEN RUN STRUTS AND WHEELIE BARS IN THE DUNES? DIDNT THIS TRY AND GO DOWN 2 YEARS AGO IN LS WITH LACKLUSTER SUCCESS? THERE IS NOTHING PROVING IN THE DUNES. IM SURE YOUR THE FASTEST FROM NOON TO 3PM TUESDAY TO THURSDAY. ALL THE EXCUSES IN THE WORLD ARENT GONNA PROVE ANYTHING. YOU WANNA SAY YOUR STUFF COMPETES THEN TAKE IT TO WHERE THE COMPETITION IS. DONT WANNA RACE RDZ? DONT WANNA RACE K&T? DONT WANNA RACE TITAN? DONT WANNA RACE (insert name here)? YOUR DUNE CALL OUT DOES NOTHING MORE THAN MAKE ALL YOUR HYPE LOOK MORE RIDICULOUS.  

All of my engines will so easily pull the weight of a 225 pound rider, if yours would, you would not have to have 3 cylinder and nitrous.

All of my engines will so easily pull the weight of a 225 pound rider, if yours would, you would not have to have 3 cylinder and nitrous.

So, you have found a way to port that defies the laws of physics?  lets see your 421 cub pull  17/42 gearing with a 300 lb rider and a 78 ro 14 stag ripper at a known sticky track like my dm does..

I have nothing against anyone, and srp/passion are prob really smart guys . But any given bike/ motor will always go faster with a lighter rider. and if there is a pipe/port that will go faster with me on it than my jockey... sign me up!