Builders Race

srp

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first 2.8 pages of this thread were stupid. The rest has been comedy gold.

I will say this. I know of ONE builder who traveled 23 hours to someone elses BACK YARD to a "challenge" race, and his challenger never touched the sand in the 4 days we were there.

Nuff said.

HMMMMM I heard something about that. Seems like to me it was the guy on here talking shit saying he would be there ready to race 2 years ago and now is saying the same shit again.

I'm not naming names, but I think you might be on the right track here.

Shit I cant remember but isnt it that dude who make those pipe that give you 10 more hp no matter what bike or motor you bolt them on????

After looking at the Planet Sand records for one minute its easy to see that one rider has 6 records on 5 different  owner/builders bikes and 9 records were set on 11-12- 2010 weekend and 6 were set on the 5-6-2011 weekend, so it must be all about the builder and not rider weight and weather conditions!

how can they not up those records in the last 2 years??

matt has the single record and thats kick ass!

also  the fastest 400cc motor could outrun the next 3 classes..   whats that say.. 

ah hell  i dont even care really  i just like racing and having fun with my friends, talking about buttershots, BBQ and banana's for some reason?  the racing is just cause its not dark yet..

how can they not up those records in the last 2 years??

matt has the single record and thats kick ass!

also  the fastest 400cc motor could outrun the next 3 classes..   whats that say.. 

ah hell  i dont even care really  i just like racing and having fun with my friends, talking about buttershots, BBQ and banana's for some reason?  the racing is just cause its not dark yet..

BECAUSE PLANET SAND HASNT HAD A FUCKING RACE IN 2 YEARS... IF YOUR GONNA SPOUT INFO MAYBE YOU SHOULD SPOUT INFO THAT IS CURRENT...