iphone5

lms1977

could be worse im with Verizon and have to pay 650 for the phone to keep my unlimited internet. I guess ill just keep the Droid.

i have the iPhone 4s and my gf just got the 5 i wouldnt get the 5 unless u can upgrade in my opinon i took hers and messed around with it comparing speeds cause they have been saying its so much faster then the old iphone

in my experience its so little of a speed differant u can even tell with your eye for camara taking to browsing the interent only thing to me that is differant is the 4g for version

little big taller screen in alittle thinner

after the new iOS 6 update aint much differant i agree think they shoulda waited and made it alittle better cause it really aint nothing speical

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Android FTW! I have a quad core processor in my phone that would blow your A series processors out of the world! I've also got a 13 MP camera that would make your iPhone's photos look like film from a Viewfinder!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Android FTW! I have a quad core processor in my phone that would blow your A series processors out of the world! I've also got a 13 MP camera that would make your iPhone's photos look like film from a Viewfinder!

And all that useless blabbing made you look like a retard because no one really cares...... :flush:

Yes. Mine has an upgraded processor and camera. It's not that hard to do. It's a quad core intel amd processor with 15mp camera and 1080 hd video card.
Its not a computer, its a damn phone XD

My buddy has a galaxy or whatever. Things are stupid big, but to eachs own.

This is the problem. Most people that are diehard fans of either apple or android have only "played with his buddies phone" once or twice and since it's different, it sucks. If you don't even know the differences between the two, you can't have a valid argument.