iphone5

lms1977

I was also going to upgrade to the I5 but knowing that it does not currently have a jail break is not worth the upgrade. My 4S has the udpated jail break and I get every single top of the line APP for free. The Iphone 5 needs a little more time out until they are able to be jail broken, then I may reconsider. NO Jailbreak = NO Purchase

not to sound like a idiot what will jailbreaking really do for my iphone4s ? I mainly use it for call texts and surf the web alot with it .. use the gps sometimes and weather channel alot.

I would like to customise it more like the screen etc.. but im not computer friendly and is it stable and easy to do?

ive had several smart phones and currently have the iphone 4s!! hands down my favorite phone i had to date! super user friendly and can do just about anything.. im sure the 5 is a badass phone but ill wait a bit to get an upgrade!! iphones FTW!!

Just see the brother in law who's an apple shop genius, he's just got the 5 and is definitely a fanboy. Like me he had a 4 he couldn't give me any real advantages to getting the new model apart from the talking lady.

The phone comes with a new style USB cable, but no new to old pin connector. He said they haven't even come out yet and are on back order, yet another extra cost!

Edited by Glenyboy