iphone5

lms1977

apple is like a communist dictator. sure it sounds great, but do u really wanna be the same as jaun? they offer one model and if u dont have the newest model your some how inferior to thoes who waited in like all week to get a stupid cell phone. its like a cult following i swear. first its the ipod, then its the iphone witch is a ipod with a cell phone function, the theres the ipad basically a ipod on steriods without the cellphone function, whats next? iPadPhonePod????

im not hating on their products, im hating on their marketing. they basically make it a popularity contest between the apple cult following and who ever collects them all is the apple master. sometimes i wonder how long ago was the next generation phone has been sitting on the shelf just waiting to deploy to flood the market and cause chaos amongst consumers. with android os, it up to the multiple phone developers to make a better product and they all compete with each other making more niche friendly phones. if ur a business man i dont think ull benefit from one phone to the next unless for ex u like analog buttons and not touch screen; apple products like i said offer one style of their phone. ive been kinda pissed off since apple sue samsung. its childish and ridiculous to hinder innovation so u can bank millions more by keeping everyone happily ignorant. although i do understand ripping off some ones work is wrong, i just dont agree with apples policy.

i dont think theres one thing u can do on apple that u cant do on android. if u been keeping track of things samsung stole apples stuff so that makes it a more advanced version of an apple product? i find android to be easier in many ways, but im sure a apple person would also say the same. explore your options, android has more than one style of phone available.

Haters gonna hate

Had an iPhone since the first generation, whatever the android does that the iPhone doesn't I don't really need or care to do. Always used an upgrade and sold the old on so I have basically upgraded for free every time. I'll be waiting for my upgrade before I get the 5. iOS 6 is just around the corner also, some pretty cool stuff is being added.

Well I know it was on Engadget or something before but I'm sure it will probably change here is a link that came up when I searched quick.

http://m.engadget.com/2012/09/14/apple-iphone-5-free-lightning-adapter/

But there are some saying yes and some saying no ??

It won't affect me much one way it another except the car chargers i guess and I'm sure the house chargers too some.

We have one radio dock but I got the one that does the Bluetooth so my wife can keep her phone on her instead of on the dock.

Ill never own a apple product. They have you by the short & curlies since they make the phone and own the app market, hence they have a monopoly on the apps you have access to (unless you jailbreak it but it usually takes months after the release of the phone before a working jailbreak is available). Try finding a wireless tether app for a stock iphone.

A stock droid can download 3rd party apps that are not in the play store and rooted droid can do alot more (lots of customizing, custom roms etc). Working roots are usually available the day of the release of a new droid.

If you just want a phone for the internet and a few apps, the iphone is fine. Most people get iphones because of heresay anyway. Iphone has always been the more popular choice.

I have the Iphone 4S 32gb and mine is jail broken. I guarantee you cannot find an Android or any other phone that can even hang with what my phone can do. I agree that a standard/stock Iphone has competition from other phones, but once you jail break your Iphone its a whole new ball game.

Ill never own a apple product. They have you by the short & curlies since they make the phone and own the app market, hence they have a monopoly on the apps you have access to (unless you jailbreak it but it usually takes months after the release of the phone before a working jailbreak is available). Try finding a wireless tether app for a stock iphone.

A stock droid can download 3rd party apps that are not in the play store and rooted droid can do alot more (lots of customizing, custom roms etc). Working roots are usually available the day of the release of a new droid.

If you just want a phone for the internet and a few apps, the iphone is fine. Most people get iphones because of heresay anyway. Iphone has always been the more popular choice.

I have the Iphone 4S 32gb and mine is jail broken. I guarantee you cannot find an Android or any other phone that can even hang with what my phone can do. I agree that a standard/stock Iphone has competition from other phones, but once you jail break your Iphone its a whole new ball game.

But how long will it take for the devs to come out with a working root for the iphone? It took 6 months for the iphone 4s to be jailbroken since apple makes their OS so "secretive". I have rooted my last two droids the day that i brought them home.

And what can a jailbroken iphone do that a rooted DROID can not?