iphone5

lms1977

Don't raise your e-voice at me Jr!!!!

XD, well its obvious! You only have more authority than me because your twice my age.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Edited by ETR174

<p>Jailbreaking should have nothing to do with the power button breaking. Apple gives you a year for any defect etc. but they're pretty lenient and will let hook you up if you're just out of warranty. As for jail breaking slowing the phones down, it's usually caused by people trying to install too many packages and doing retarded things like animated backgrounds and different page scrolls. Obviously once a ton of extra features are added it's gonna slow down. A lot of the added things are more like firmware additions rather than apps, which have a totally different effect on the phone. Just have to know what you're doing when jailbreaking.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Sent from my iPhone using <a class='bbc_url' href='http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1'>Tapatalk</a></p>

<p>Jailbreaking should have nothing to do with the power button breaking. Apple gives you a year for any defect etc. but they're pretty lenient and will let hook you up if you're just out of warranty. As for jail breaking slowing the phones down, it's usually caused by people trying to install too many packages and doing retarded things like animated backgrounds and different page scrolls. Obviously once a ton of extra features are added it's gonna slow down. A lot of the added things are more like firmware additions rather than apps, which have a totally different effect on the phone. Just have to know what you're doing when jailbreaking.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Sent from my iPhone using <a class='bbc_url' href='http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1'>Tapatalk</a></p>

Well said sir

I had my 4 jailbroken for 2years never had a issue. And whats up with the warrenty crap you speak of? I guess if you are stupid and say " yaaaaa my ummm dag gum iphone was jail broken" they might not cover it. I like my 5s and all the other iphones I have had, I use it to call, pandora, text and look at weather and internet. No need for all the other bullshit, only reason I had them jailbroken was for the unlimited pandora skips :).

What the fuck is a 3rd party app? I use my phone for calling, email, and internet. What apps are people using that would require being jail broken

3rd party apps are applications that are not approved or recommended by the manufacturer that will change appearances or controls to the product then what it was originally not intended designed by the company for.

Edited by ETR174

3rd party apps are applications that are not approved or recommended by the manufacturer that will change appearances or controls to the product then what it was originally not intended designed by the company for.

You sound like that school teacher everyone wanted to piss on.....