V FORCE 4

gangstahic

So, you'll take Juan's word about these reeds but won't take Gary's word about his pipes?

I expect everyone posting in this thread defending Juan to run out and buy Snipers.

You're creating a double standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ill run my shearers over snipers anyday lol

Ok, once again the persistent members of "Team Hater" have taken a simple product review and turned it into not only a pissing match, but an opportunity to bash a persons reputation and credibility.

Why are people willing to take my word over Gary's?.........Well I'm not on here promising +10 more HP over any other brand. :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone has taken my word on anything. I've just offered up info. But I get to endure Tyler's Wrath just because a few people are willing to listen to what I have to say.

Sorry folks, I guess you'll just have to get your information about the V-4's from Tyler. (No one else can know anything unless he knew it first. Especially me!)

Of course he's already said that he doesn't even have a motor that these will work on, so it might be a while till he has any concrete tests on them to share with you. (So why is he posting on this topic?)

Whatever........ <_<

So I did some dyno testing of some reeds. Apparently I'm full of shit, so maybe I've never even seen these reeds. :shrugani: Plus I'm too stupid to know anything, so you can't believe a thing I say. Hell, I might have been reading the numbers off my microwave. :wacko: In one of my very first posts about the 4's I mentioned that you all better get good at tuning pilots, cause the 4's need more fuel on the bottom end.

A couple of people mentioned a bog on the bottom and I told them to go up a pilot size and sure enough, the bike responded perfectly. But helping fellow members solve problems is frowned on by the management. In my attempt to openly share info about something I was lucky enough to be in on the ground floor with, I have clearly violated some senior level HQ directive.

Could we please make a sticky post of the hidden HQ mission statement? It's getting hard to stay in compliance.

Tyler HATES Shearers. Well....he hate's MATT Shearer...so in turn he hates the Shearer pipes. Yet he runs them on his bikes. :unsure: But he's not happy about it and you better not be either. Now he just LOVES Gary. So in turn he loves Sniper pipes. Even though he hasn't run them on a bike. (Take note: Sniper = Good. Shearer = Bad. This is not negotiable.)

Now we're going to hate on a set of $200 dollar reeds? Just because I said something about them? Your mad that people are listening to me, but not Gary?

Last time I looked Gary only comes on here to talk about his pipes. I don't see him helping anyone with anything in the forums. I'm just posting some free info about a shit load of testing.

Sorry gang. No room in the reviews section for positive feedback if Tyler doesn't agree. Or if your apparently not equally excited about the products that he thinks you should be.....

I guess if you want to talk to me about reeds, you better just PM me for the details..........I've got plenty. (But don't take my word on it cause Im "A Nobody")

It's apparent that some people are illiterate.

For the record, I am NOT saying VF4 do or don't make more power. I don't give a shit whether they do or don't.

I just find it really funny that people like to pick and choose what they believe when the circumstances are identical.

The Takai ordeal was EXACTLY the same as this. A third party came in claiming those coils made more power with zero concrete proof. The third party was shunned by BHQ members.

Windy comes here saying VF4 make more power with zero concrete proof, yet everyone jumps all over the product.

So explain to me the difference..How come some of you guys that are buying VF4 reeds aren't rushing to buy Takai coils?

Furthermore, if it's possible VF4 make even two more horsepower over VF2 or 3, why is it entirely impossible for a set of pipes to make ten horsepower over another set?

Just curious...

For the record, I am NOT saying VF4 do or don't make more power. I don't give a shit whether they do or don't.

I just find it really funny that people like to pick and choose what they believe when the circumstances are identical.

The Takai ordeal was EXACTLY the same as this. A third party came in claiming those coils made more power with zero concrete proof. The third party was shunned by BHQ members.

Windy comes here saying VF4 make more power with zero concrete proof, yet everyone jumps all over the product.

So explain to me the difference..How come some of you guys that are buying VF4 reeds aren't rushing to buy Takai coils?

Furthermore, if it's possible VF4 make even two more horsepower over VF2 or 3, why is it entirely impossible for a set of pipes to make ten horsepower over another set?

Just curious...

I understand where your coming from.. The reason i jumped on a set of the 4's to try was basically because of the cash! I figured if i didnt like them id take them out and keep as a spare set! Id love to try the sniper pipes and i might down the road.. Its just harder to come across 650.00 bucks to dump out vs 200.00!! Im a big fan in trying new set ups.. Just wish id have more cash to throw at the different products!! For me its as fun trying new shit out as it is to ride theses piece of shit banshees!!

Ok, once again the persistent members of "Team Hater" have taken a simple product review and turned it into not only a pissing match, but an opportunity to bash a persons reputation and credibility.

Why are people willing to take my word over Gary's?.........Well I'm not on here promising +10 more HP over any other brand. :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone has taken my word on anything. I've just offered up info. But I get to endure Tyler's Wrath just because a few people are willing to listen to what I have to say.

Sorry folks, I guess you'll just have to get your information about the V-4's from Tyler. (No one else can know anything unless he knew it first. Especially me!)

Of course he's already said that he doesn't even have a motor that these will work on, so it might be a while till he has any concrete tests on them to share with you. (So why is he posting on this topic?)

Whatever........ <_<

So I did some dyno testing of some reeds. Apparently I'm full of shit, so maybe I've never even seen these reeds. :shrugani: Plus I'm too stupid to know anything, so you can't believe a thing I say. Hell, I might have been reading the numbers off my microwave. :wacko: In one of my very first posts about the 4's I mentioned that you all better get good at tuning pilots, cause the 4's need more fuel on the bottom end.

A couple of people mentioned a bog on the bottom and I told them to go up a pilot size and sure enough, the bike responded perfectly. But helping fellow members solve problems is frowned on by the management. In my attempt to openly share info about something I was lucky enough to be in on the ground floor with, I have clearly violated some senior level HQ directive.

Could we please make a sticky post of the hidden HQ mission statement? It's getting hard to stay in compliance.

Tyler HATES Shearers. Well....he hate's MATT Shearer...so in turn he hates the Shearer pipes. Yet he runs them on his bikes. :unsure: But he's not happy about it and you better not be either. Now he just LOVES Gary. So in turn he loves Sniper pipes. Even though he hasn't run them on a bike. (Take note: Sniper = Good. Shearer = Bad. This is not negotiable.)

Now we're going to hate on a set of $200 dollar reeds? Just because I said something about them? Your mad that people are listening to me, but not Gary?

Last time I looked Gary only comes on here to talk about his pipes. I don't see him helping anyone with anything in the forums. I'm just posting some free info about a shit load of testing.

Sorry gang. No room in the reviews section for positive feedback if Tyler doesn't agree. Or if your apparently not equally excited about the products that he thinks you should be.....

I guess if you want to talk to me about reeds, you better just PM me for the details..........I've got plenty. (But don't take my word on it cause Im "A Nobody")

Im on ur bandwagon windy i was reading ur pre release reviews on these and it rele intrigued me to get these. After my experiance ur review of these were spot on im no expert im no mechanic or motor head. Although im rather educated and understand how people have bais. Also i can manage to figure out most people on here (the good and the bad) that we have to deal with a bunch of immature degenerates. This is an open forum mind us so we have to realize this is going to come. We also add fuel to the fire by going along with their bullshit. I usually dont but since i started this PRODUCT REVIEW i believe i have the right to go along w the bulllshitttt. The 4s r still a great product and i recommend people trust me and the rest of us nobodies on that!!

Just curious...

Idk probably cause most of the sniper pipe dyno graphs did not look impressive they claimed to make 10more hp but that was only on one setup and I don't think it has been duplicated by anyone after that.!!

It was a bold statement to make claims that his pipe out produces anyone else's but then in the real world they seem to be the same or worst from what most people posted?

And also cause windy has no gain from his statements this is why people might believe him? Jmo

Idk probably cause most of the sniper pipe dyno graphs did not look impressive they claimed to make 10more hp but that was only on one setup and I don't think it has been duplicated by anyone after that.!!

It was a bold statement to make claims that his pipe out produces anyone else's but then in the real world they seem to be the same or worst from what most people posted?

And also cause windy has no gain from his statements this is why people might believe him? Jmo

I like how you skipped over the Takai part totally. That was my main example.

Logic has no place here because people like you will skip right over it because you can't explain it.

Illiterate? No. I can read. Can you? Maybe you could focus on the part where he says "The Snipers made about 100HP and the Shearers made about 110."

Maybe THIS is a reason why people don't believe Gary.

There is a ton on information on my hands for this topic so it may take me a while to get all the graphs up and explain them. I worked with 2 different dynoes and 3 different sets of pipes. The bike was run on race gas.

The motor in question is a 4 mil DM that Jim built for me. He got the cylinder raw and the cases and did everything he wanted to them. He designed the domes for this motor too. Gary was given this information and designed a custom set of OOF silenced Snipers for this motor. He actually first made me a set of inframes but they wouldn't fit on my Lonestar frame so I had to go the OOF drag pipe route. The Snipers were OOF drag pipes with silencers made for the 554 CC 4 mil DM.

I dynoed these at D+M Racing in Glendale on Doug's ATV roller only dyno. The gearing on the bike was 15/41 or 16/41 if I remember correctly which produced speeds of 80 to 85 mph. The first 3 runs were done with the Snipers after I had it jetted correctly for the Snipers. The last 3 runs were some used Shearer OOF non-silenced drag pipes that were hanging on Doug's wall. The Shearers ended up making about 10 hp more than the Snipers with this motor and on this dyno. The Snipers made about 100 HP and the Shearers about 110 HP.

There is a ton more info. to this so please wait until I finish posting all the facts up. This may take a few days. You will end up with more questions than answers when I am done. Enjoy.

snipervssheareratvdyno.png

I'll repeat.........

I haven't posted any dyno runs because those tests were "Work Product" and the results of the tests are property of Moto Tassinari (V-Force)

I have described the test findings of the final reed design because it gives the general outcome of the reed design and it's characteristics vs. the V-3's and V-2's.

I have refrained from making concrete HP claims because some people can only understand final or peak HP numbers.

(For example - If I were to post a dyno run that showed a 100HP pass and it was 3 more HP than with 2's or 3's....somebody is going to say "My 18 mill cub made 130HP with 2's so my 2's make more power.")

So I'm NOT promising anybody a damn thing. I'm NOT bashing another brand. I'm NOT telling everyone to go buy the 4's. I'm NOT saying the 2's or 3's are obsolete. I'm just posting what the characteristics of these new reeds are. All I've said is if your interested in the new 4's...."Buy with confidence." Your results may vary, but they should fall in line with the qualities I have reported. I'm just being honest and passing on test results. Maybe that's why people are willing to try them. :shrugani:

Tyler, If it's "entirely possible for a set of pipes to make 10 more HP".....then why don't you buy a set of the snipers? :shrugani: NOTE: The pipes mentioned in Mailman's post above are the exact same set that Gary sent to you for free for you to use for your hybrid.

The pipes used in those dyno tests performed so poorly that he refunded Mailman's money. (Yeah, where's the +10 performance?)

I can't comment on the reason people aren't into trying the Takai coils.....I run a Nology on my 10 mill and a stocker on our 370.

:huh: Hey specialbled07!....isn't that same builder the guy you said wasn't getting your motor to you on time? Isn't he the guy who said openly that they haven't tested them yet? If he doesn't have time to get your motor to you on time....when did he find the time to do any testing? I could understand it if he told you your 3's would be fine.....but I don't think he should tell you that you won't see a difference if he hasn't tested them himself.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: I have been talking to specailblend07 behind the scenes like I do with many of you and WEEKS ago had offered to dyno test his new motor with a set of Snipers vs a set of Shearers and even offered to let him try the 4's at the same time. This dyno testing was offered for free because I was willing to put in the time to have some more independent dyno testing of the Snipers for you all to see.

So.....I guess we won't need to bother with trying the 4's on your new set-up right? ;)