V FORCE 4

gangstahic

I just installed and tried the new 4's out today.. I was running the 2's previous.. I noticed a bit more throttle response over the 2's! As far as over all power gain.. Not noticable to me by my butt dyno!! Whoever i do have to change the jetting a bit.. The 4's created a slight dead spot if i wack the throttle hard under a load.. Pretty sure if i bump up the pilot it will cure the problem.. If not ill richen the needle a clip..

why would you get reamed for stating your findings.?

This is the product review forum, so you gave your review and most will appreciate your findings. However there will always be those who will not be satasfied unless you review for a setup just like thiers. There is a lot of information to be found here, a lot of bitchin' also. Good to hear you are pleased with your upgrade.

I just installed and tried the new 4's out today.. I was running the 2's previous.. I noticed a bit more throttle response over the 2's! As far as over all power gain.. Not noticable to me by my butt dyno!! Whoever i do have to change the jetting a bit.. The 4's created a slight dead spot if i wack the throttle hard under a load.. Pretty sure if i bump up the pilot it will cure the problem.. If not ill richen the needle a clip..

I noticed that dead spot too! I wasnt sure what that was all about it was after i was WOT n then tried to get back on it nothing was there? Thats what you were pertaining to right? It occured twice for me thought it was really weird but other than that im rather pleased.

I noticed that dead spot too! I wasnt sure what that was all about it was after i was WOT n then tried to get back on it nothing was there? Thats what you were pertaining to right? It occured twice for me thought it was really weird but other than that im rather pleased.

Testing showed they needed more fuel from the pilot. (Even going from 3's) So I'd start by going up one pilot size and tune from there.