Shearer or sniper pipes

call arlen. he will set you straight. or don't call him and install the reducer and 'attempt' to make progress lol. next time your at redlines shop I bet he smacks you upside the noggin and says quit acting a fool lol. progress would be having arlen make some proper pipes but your stubborn and want to go backwards

No way pipes that work good for a 24 Mil work even average on 4 mil. The RPM range of the motor alone would negate that.

No way pipes that work good for a 24 Mil work even average on 4 mil. The RPM range of the motor alone would negate that.

I've got no delusions about it.

But I have the pipes, so why not.

An hour of my time and dyno time isn't a big deal.

Plus, I get to tinker.

I never tried any other pipes other FMF's when the bike was stock bolt ons. But now with ported stock jugs the shearers really woke the bike up! I'm going to stick with my shearer small bores for my 10 mil serval build. Cannot speak for the other pipes but I've read good things about them!

I never tried any other pipes other FMF's when the bike was stock bolt ons. But now with ported stock jugs the shearers really woke the bike up! I'm going to stick with my shearer small bores for my 10 mil serval build. Cannot speak for the other pipes but I've read good things about them!

Try them out and if ya need some big bore Shearers to try instead, I'll sell ya a set. I'm gonna pony up for these Sniper Doohickeys.

• 10 months later...