Shearer or sniper pipes

wasnt against anybody. just sayin 24mil pipes will be a mile off on that small mtr but use them if you want

See, this is why you're never going to be anything more than a wannabe.

Trying new things or things that one wouldn't normally do is what keeps this industry alive.

Guys like you are going nowhere, stuck 10 years behind those of us who attempt to progress.

call arlen. he will set you straight. or don't call him and install the reducer and 'attempt' to make progress lol. next time your at redlines shop I bet he smacks you upside the noggin and says quit acting a fool lol. progress would be having arlen make some proper pipes but your stubborn and want to go backwards

Sometimes when I wonder what it would be like to be really fucking stupid, I read your posts.

do as you wish but don't come back next week saying how well the reducer pipes work because nobody gonna believe it

IF it worked better, I wouldn't say shit anyway. Why give away info for nothing to morons like you who have never contributed to anything?

I've spent enough of my own money testing shit so that other people can have the info for free. I'm done with that.

From here on out I will spend the money and keep the info for myself.

IF it worked better, I wouldn't say shit anyway. Why give away info for nothing to morons like you who have never contributed to anything?

I've spent enough of my own money testing shit so that other people can have the info for free. I'm done with that.

From here on out I will spend the money and keep the info for myself.

No you wont. 'cause you're a sweet heart.