Official 2 stroke oil mix preference

in gas motors i use walmart brand outboard mix. its excellent. i just split a gas cub and i can take a few pics of it it looks like you pored the oil straight down the motor everything is coverd in the stuff and its been sitting all winter long.. very clean burn very clean oil and at an actual reasonable price it wont mix with alky.. i just use klotz for alky i dont like all that black goopy shit all over the place with castrol and its prone to guming up everything. the PV motors didnt like the stuff much if you dont like the way it smell buy some fuel stinky

I run AV 100LL mixed 4 gallons to 1 gallon of 91 pump (thats the highest we get in AZ) & Blenzall 455 Ultra @ 24:1

fully biodegradable all natural Soy Bean Oil

It is the chit to say the least.. But if you think that castor leaves a mess, you have no business messing with this stuff

I switched from redline synthetic to Belray HC-1 synthetic oil. was sick of spending 13 bucks on a 500ml bottle for the redline. Local shop has the belray for $60 a gallon.

nobody runs belray? figued it would be better than redline :confused: havent had a chance to try it out yet

How much was it for a gallon of redline? Cuz I spend 65$ per gallon when I lived In Oregon. Now the best I can get in town is yamalube. Needless to say I have to buy it off the Internet now haha

How much was it for a gallon of redline? Cuz I spend 65$ per gallon when I lived In Oregon. Now the best I can get in town is yamalube. Needless to say I have to buy it off the Internet now haha

I couldnt even get it by the gallon out here. I could only get it in 500ml bottles. which was like 12.99 a bottle. belray was 60 for a gallon. so thats why i switched. I thought belray makes the best stuff so thats another reason why i switched.

whats the goods n bads about 50to 1 or 32to1 ,

klotz with vp110 .

whats the best ratio ?

thanks

50:1 is a learner ratio than 32:1 which means you would have less premix oil per gallon of gas, If you go too lean you could potentially damage your engine as you have less lubrication. Some would say that you get a little more performance when running a leaner ratio, I personally run 32:1 in my +4Mil fully race ported banshee. If you run too much premix your bike may fowl spark plugs often,bike may blubber and smoke out the exhaust quiet a bit or potentially loose power.