Official 2 stroke oil mix preference

I use Castrol A747 (now the sell it under the name X77), this is a oil normaly only for racing use (1 bottle costs 23,50 euro - which is about 34 Dollars)

I mix it 1:40 icw Shell V-Power Octane 100

Just something to remember..

Shell V-Power is about 94 octane, not 100. We have Shell V-Power 99+ here in Finland and it´s 93.8 AKI.

I use Neste 98 premium (93.8AKI) in my motors because I have been told that those extra shit they put in in that V-Power isn´t good for your 2 smoke motor.

I use Motul 710 3%

:cheers:

-Pasi S.

50:1 is a learner ratio than 32:1 which means you would have less premix oil per gallon of gas, If you go too lean you could potentially damage your engine as you have less lubrication. Some would say that you get a little more performance when running a leaner ratio, I personally run 32:1 in my +4Mil fully race ported banshee. If you run too much premix your bike may fowl spark plugs often,bike may blubber and smoke out the exhaust quiet a bit or potentially loose power.

actually the 50:1 makes the air/fuel ratio richer.there is less oil and more gas hence richer.with 32:1 there is more oil meaning less gas,so leaner air/fuel ratio since the oil doesnt burn,unless u have one with a low flash point.but u do have to keep in mind the lubrication aspect of the ratio,meaning yes,the lower the ratio,the better the lubrication as stated.i love my klotz supertechniplate at 32:1 with 93 in my ported 4mill also.the klotz has a lower flash point and will burn off a little,but i like that.keeps the motor clean than a oil with high flash point that stays in the cyls getting baked on everywhere and causing a carboned up disaster.my .2 cents.just jet accordingly.i think the 32:1 ratio is one u can never go wrong.4oz. per gallon.and to the dude running 100:1,wtf!!!!???think i know why its down.