Official 2 stroke oil mix preference

What are peoples opinions/What oil do you guys like to use?

When i bought my banshee, i got some fresh liquids too, the guy at the shop near me suggested gear saver for gearbox oil and some yamalube for gas mix. I also got some new spark plugs. I'm thinking i'd like to try amsoil next time I have to get oil.

Just wondering everyones preference on the forum

Castor 927 mixed @ 32:1 but i run methanol, so its a little different for me. Castor 927 produces a lot of black goop through the entire exhaust system and in your cylinders. It smells good, but is pretty messy. You have to keep up on your end-of-ride cleaning or it will get nasty pretty quick. Its great with the methanol though. I can't stand the fruity smell of the klotz supertechniplate. I hate that shit.

Castor 927 mixed @ 32:1 but i run methanol, so its a little different for me. Castor 927 produces a lot of black goop through the entire exhaust system and in your cylinders. It smells good, but is pretty messy. You have to keep up on your end-of-ride cleaning or it will get nasty pretty quick. Its great with the methanol though. I can't stand the fruity smell of the klotz supertechniplate. I hate that shit.

i ran klotz in a few 250Rs and now my shee over the past 8yrs with one melt down due to running 93 in a R motor with 110 octain compression(thanks to my friend). as long as my motor stays running Im happy. just my 2 cents

I have to give thanks to Yamaha for providing me with the 2r I've run now for 270 gallons of premix without catastrophic failure while operating in the inhumane conditions Glamis offers.

BTW: Jason's Vapor figured we get about 11MPG so that's near 3000 miles so far!!

Yamalube 2r :headbang:

• Like 1