Fuck you Mikinia 38

jasons

OK, well, i have to say that the one dealing i had was pretty "neutral"....i didn't leave neutral feedback on eBay....i don't thin i even left any feedback, which most likely happens with half the people out there as well. it was just because "neutral" means "bad" on eBay. did i get ripped off? no. was it professional? not even close. OK, so i was looking for cheap, usable stock reed cages just to practice porting them. $10/ea. was a decent price, so i messaged him to make sure 2 sets had deflectors, and that i could get combined shipping, since there will be 4 small things in one package. he responded, and said yes on both. well, i bought them, and then no response to my messages about getting the combined shipping to come up on check out. requested total from seller a few times, then just paid the full price for each 2 days later, so i don't get a non-payment feedback, or late payment. i pay immediately as soon as i buy on eBay, and keep my feedback responses "A++ good buyer, fast payment" well, i got them all in one package and overpaid $15 on shipping, plus one set was dry rotted real bad and cracked too bad to ever use. on the flip side, i got 2 sets of good stock reeds, one high rpm single pedal set, and one good set of boysen power reeds installed, so i was satisfied by that, and just called it a wash, and look at it as buying the reeds for $15....well $25, if you count the bad pair of cages. basically my experience, and all the dealings I've seen on here clearly shows lack of management, training, and/or incentive to keep his employees running his business good. i say that ray should audit his system, evaluate how the bikes are torn down, and get them a digital camera to take actual pictures of each item being sold, so there is no mis-representation. getting the right pics is easy as shit. step1- take pics of the items as they are being stripped. step 2- put the memory card in the computer. step 3- upload the pics. total- 5min process for the whole bike., and $30-$40 for a cheap digital camera and memory card. secondly, any discrepancy should be made accountable to the person making the mistake. if they post the wrong part, they have to fix it on their own time. if there is a return the cost should go to that person, either damage that could have been avoided on tear-down, or shipping costs to send the correct part that wasn't sent, etc...you get the pic. when i worked at another truck shop, drivers were assigned a truck, and anytime they fucked up, the cost to make it right came right out of their paycheck. one even bought me a new composite headlight for my car, because he got on the highway and spit rocks everywhere, which he was supposed to clear off the fenders after getting loaded. instead of letting him get away the owner made an honest man out of him, lol. he did his pre-trips after that. well, i digress. now that ray is a sponsor, we can actually post feedback on this site. before, the thing that really chapped my ass and prevented me from buying allot of parts after that is that he could list his eBay auctions in the for sale forum, yet would refuse to actually sell there. the only way to buy anything from him is he would re-direct you to eBay, so even if there was a problem, it was kept a secret off this site. "even if there is problems on eBay, he still hasn't ripped anyone off through this site" so, basically all i could pass on in the shout is that there has been eBay discrepancies, and he has kids doing everything for him, and he doesn't keep up on everything, but he has never intentionally ripped anyone off, and never through bhq. another thing is that i hold ALL bhq sponsors to a high standard, and i have always seen it to be the case on this site, rather than other sites that would let anyone be a sponsor. if that standard has changed, then i guess I'll just have to relay "buyer beware" in all posts and shouts, and live with the disappointment that there is no longer a safe place to do business on the internet. i think it is possible to live up to sponsor standards of conduct, and not really cost anything, but a little initiative

OK, well, i have to say that the one dealing i had was pretty "neutral"....i didn't leave neutral feedback on eBay....i don't thin i even left any feedback, which most likely happens with half the people out there as well. it was just because "neutral" means "bad" on eBay. did i get ripped off? no. was it professional? not even close. OK, so i was looking for cheap, usable stock reed cages just to practice porting them. $10/ea. was a decent price, so i messaged him to make sure 2 sets had deflectors, and that i could get combined shipping, since there will be 4 small things in one package. he responded, and said yes on both. well, i bought them, and then no response to my messages about getting the combined shipping to come up on check out. requested total from seller a few times, then just paid the full price for each 2 days later, so i don't get a non-payment feedback, or late payment. i pay immediately as soon as i buy on eBay, and keep my feedback responses "A++ good buyer, fast payment" well, i got them all in one package and overpaid $15 on shipping, plus one set was dry rotted real bad and cracked too bad to ever use. on the flip side, i got 2 sets of good stock reeds, one high rpm single pedal set, and one good set of boysen power reeds installed, so i was satisfied by that, and just called it a wash, and look at it as buying the reeds for $15....well $25, if you count the bad pair of cages. basically my experience, and all the dealings I've seen on here clearly shows lack of management, training, and/or incentive to keep his employees running his business good. i say that ray should audit his system, evaluate how the bikes are torn down, and get them a digital camera to take actual pictures of each item being sold, so there is no mis-representation. getting the right pics is easy as shit. step1- take pics of the items as they are being stripped. step 2- put the memory card in the computer. step 3- upload the pics. total- 5min process for the whole bike., and $30-$40 for a cheap digital camera and memory card. secondly, any discrepancy should be made accountable to the person making the mistake. if they post the wrong part, they have to fix it on their own time. if there is a return the cost should go to that person, either damage that could have been avoided on tear-down, or shipping costs to send the correct part that wasn't sent, etc...you get the pic. when i worked at another truck shop, drivers were assigned a truck, and anytime they fucked up, the cost to make it right came right out of their paycheck. one even bought me a new composite headlight for my car, because he got on the highway and spit rocks everywhere, which he was supposed to clear off the fenders after getting loaded. instead of letting him get away the owner made an honest man out of him, lol. he did his pre-trips after that. well, i digress. now that ray is a sponsor, we can actually post feedback on this site. before, the thing that really chapped my ass and prevented me from buying allot of parts after that is that he could list his eBay auctions in the for sale forum, yet would refuse to actually sell there. the only way to buy anything from him is he would re-direct you to eBay, so even if there was a problem, it was kept a secret off this site. "even if there is problems on eBay, he still hasn't ripped anyone off through this site" so, basically all i could pass on in the shout is that there has been eBay discrepancies, and he has kids doing everything for him, and he doesn't keep up on everything, but he has never intentionally ripped anyone off, and never through bhq. another thing is that i hold ALL bhq sponsors to a high standard, and i have always seen it to be the case on this site, rather than other sites that would let anyone be a sponsor. if that standard has changed, then i guess I'll just have to relay "buyer beware" in all posts and shouts, and live with the disappointment that there is no longer a safe place to do business on the internet. i think it is possible to live up to sponsor standards of conduct, and not really cost anything, but a little initiative

:rotflmao:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-Banshee-Cylinders-PORTED-POLISHED-jugs-64-00-STOCK-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem43a15e1fa4QQitemZ290470109092QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

i don't think that gouge can be bored out of the cylinder. on top of that, the liner is cracked. description- "useable with cosmetic signs"........."needs bored"...

just lettin you know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-Banshee-Cylinders-PORTED-POLISHED-jugs-64-00-STOCK-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem43a15e1fa4QQitemZ290470109092QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

i don't think that gouge can be bored out of the cylinder. on top of that, the liner is cracked. description- "useable with cosmetic signs"........."needs bored"...

just lettin you know.

gol damn, for that price I hope you get a free reacharound

I have parted out a few of these bikes and it AMAZES me the price that Minkia is able to get for shit. I either throw or give away a lot of parts this guy is getting $200+ for. Kinda makes me wish I had no conscience.