Fuck you Mikinia 38

jasons

I got a ac bumper off him.... Was a good deal, add said not benk or tweaked. Well when i got it, i went to put it on and two holes lined up. and the bumper looked like it hit a tree. He did however give me a refund, which was cool, but if i had wanted a dented up bumper i had to fix, i would have requested that.

i hate the argument that "well he never did me wrong" in these types of situations..

weather or not he did YOU wrong (not directed at anyone) is not the point..

you cant fuck 1 out of every 10 people, and think its ok, because the other 9 didnt get fucked..

people often talk about this guy like hes so big hes the goddamn federal government and the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing... hes parting out banshees on the internet, not running a fortune 500 company with 800 employees

like Nieskes story above me... how hard is it to not send a bumper thats all bent up? if his "hired help" cant figure it out, maybe he needs to hire some new help?

you cant constantly blame your help for all your mistakes.. your hired them, you are responsible for every item that goes out that door

it doesnt stop there.. its not just sending people junk, its FALSELY advertising that junk, saying its not junk.. thats the even bigger problem it seems

the fact that this guys name constantly comes up with unhappy buyers all over the forum all the time.. has to say something by now.. its not just a couple bad deals that you can make excuses for... its a pattern of clearly not giving a fuck!

i hate when people use their ebay feedback as an excuse for fucking over 5% of their total customers(ive been on the raw end of this in the past... the seller can have 300 negative feedsbacks.. but the 1000 positive seem to over ride them!? thats bs)... if thats the way every business worked, theyd all be fucked... "well john down the road was happy.. so fuck you, youre lying".. hell of a business model. if you know the parts are junk, DONT SELL EM, dont try and sell em hoping that the buyer is a bitch and doesnt have the balls to ask for his money back.. thats clearly what happens time and time again with this seller

i hate the argument that "well he never did me wrong" in these types of situations..

you cant fuck 1 out of every 10 people, and think its ok, because the other 9 didnt get fucked..

people often talk about this guy like hes so big hes the goddamn federal government and the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing... hes parting out banshees on the internet, not running a fortune 500 company with 800 employees

like Nieskes story above me... how hard is it to not send a bumper thats all bent up? if his "hired help" cant figure it out, maybe he needs to hire some new help?

you cant constantly blame your help for all your mistakes.. your hired them, you are responsible for every item that goes out that door

it doesnt stop there.. its not just sending people junk, its FALSELY advertising that junk, saying its not junk.. thats the even bigger problem it seems

the fact that this guys name constantly comes up with unhappy buyers all over the forum all the time.. has to say something by now.. its not just a couple bad deals that you can make excuses for... its a pattern of clearly not giving a fuck!

i hate when people use their ebay feedback as an excuse for fucking over 5% of their total customers(ive been on the raw end of this in the past... the seller can have 300 negative feedsbacks.. but the 1000 positive seem to over ride them!? thats bs)... if thats the way every business worked, theyd all be fucked... "well john down the road was happy.. so fuck you, youre lying".. hell of a business model. if you know the parts are junk, DONT SELL EM, dont try and sell em hoping that the buyer is a bitch and doesnt have the balls to ask for his money back.. thats clearly what happens time and time again with this seller

Well put MJ. it kind of pisses me off that he is a sponsor on here. I mean we always tell people, use one of the sponsors, you can trust them, but he is clearly not in that category

• 4 months later...

THANK GOD I saw this post this morning. I was just about to buy a few things from from this scammer's website. I want even call him a guy or business man after reading all the bad things. I have been looking on ebay all weekend for part's and was going to overlook his negavtive feedback because he was a member on this site so I thought he must be a good guy. Why is he even still allowed to be a member here or advertise his parts here in his signature? BAN HIM!!!! I am a noob to this site and almost got scammed by buying something from him. This thread should be a sticky so us new guys that don't know him will not be scammed, if he isn't going to get banned from the site. I love the quote below! Seems to me if he doesn't need our business he should be kicked off the site! Better Yet he should just be a man and get the balls enough to leave on his on. We don't need people like him messing up this Great Site. It's people like him that give Good Sellers a bad name. It's really sad because ebay keeps people like him on there website too :shootself:

Quote:

I used to give discount for the HQ guys, but I dont anymore. I dont even bother chasing them anymore, its not worth it. Not sure what else I can do, but I dont let it bother me, I sold 1000 parts this month alone, I can handle one return. I sold more on ebay this month that ever, so obviously the HQ bashing isnt hurting too much. I still love those guys on there, but the new guys are killing it.

- minkia38

Word, its always, "well he never screwed me" line until it happens; and then bam! Next thing you know the aforementioned is at the forefront of the bitching and crying. Expecting everyone to feel sorry for them. Well Minky never did me wrong because I never bought shit off of him. I know people he screwed and I refuse to buy off of him.

Thanks for the bump on this thread tgrif. as it is truly a classic :cheers:

His threads are being removed as I see them or as my moderators see them.. He is all upset because I keep deleting his threads but PMed me saying that BansheeHQ amounts to less than 1% of his business. So I guess I don't really see why he's so butthurt his threads are being deleted. If it's less than 1% of his business it surely can't be worth the time to post here. :shrugani:

Sounds like another Alfie's Toybox type situation to me.

• 2 months later...

I ordered something from him back in the middle of may. Still havent seen it. He blames the post office. I blame him. I hope to see it soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys, I was looking to purchase some stuff from him. What sort of service would he give me considering i am in Australia???? Fucked if i wont to be sending stuff back to the states!!!