Fuck you Mikinia 38

jasons

he shipped me fucked up tie rods he said they were perfect. rubber boost weer ripped ad filled with water. i asked for a refund and he denied it. i asked if he could just send me some foot pegs to replace these cause i bougght new tie rods and i would ship these back and he said ok just pay 13 more bucks in shipping come on really dude he fucked me both ways. i told him to keep my fucking money you fucking scammer

he shipped me fucked up tie rods he said they were perfect. rubber boost weer ripped ad filled with water. i asked for a refund and he denied it. i asked if he could just send me some foot pegs to replace these cause i bougght new tie rods and i would ship these back and he said ok just pay 13 more bucks in shipping come on really dude he fucked me both ways. i told him to keep my fucking money you fucking scammer

Yeah, he will send you junk. I know!

Great idea!

I offered a full refund, but this dude didnt want to send them back to show me the damage. Sounds a little fishy, so I even offered to ship him a replacement set, and he's like, NO, I already bought new ones. This guy is simply a scammer himself, trying to get free product, free shipping, and I wont put up with his BS, so this is what I get.

Theres dozens of people here that will vouch for me. All the parts I sell are 100% usable.

100% usable my ass. I bought a set of front shocks from you before you were a site sponser. The shocks were not the ones pictured in your add and were beat to shit. The add said RED springs and I got fucked up yellow ones and to top it off one of them leaks. When I tried to get a refund you filed a nonpayment dispute with ebay even thought you had already been paid. I sent all the transaction info to ebay and they dropped the dispute. I figured , lesson learned, dont deal with this guy agian. 100% useable.......junk dealer in my book.

Ive never bought anything off of him, but looking at his prices, they are sky high. If you would wait just a little while, the stuff ya need always comes up for sale and most often cheaper. I looked at a set of USED rocket pipes and $70 off msrp is ridiculous. When you can buy a set of CPI's or Shears for half the money. In fact, I just picked up a set of perfect shear inframe small bore pipes and silencers for $175 today.

Mikinia38 you didnt offer a refund you denied my refund before i filed a claim with paypal. your a fucking shit bag. i aint trying to get shit for free. i simily wanted your fucked up deal fixed your a business man own up when you fuck up. you dont make people pay shipping again when you fucked up. so i say again keep my 30 dollars you moherfucking scammer.

Mikinia38 you didnt offer a refund you denied my refund before i filed a claim with paypal. your a fucking shit bag. i aint trying to get shit for free. i simily wanted your fucked up deal fixed your a business man own up when you fuck up. you dont make people pay shipping again when you fucked up. so i say again keep my 30 dollars you moherfucking scammer.

yeah you motherfucker scammer. go kill yourself and everyone you care about.. you little dickhead... get the fuck out of here motherfucker