Fuck you Mikinia 38

jasons

You guys act like you never lowballed anyone before. Minkia be doin his thang, thats why I call him Minky. He wouldn't be selling shit if idiots didn't buy stuff from him. Everyone always seems to find this thread after their purchase goes wrong. ha, funny

Type in MINKIA38 on Google and see what pops up :shootself:

You guys act like you never lowballed anyone before. Minkia be doin his thang, thats why I call him Minky. He wouldn't be selling shit if idiots didn't buy stuff from him. Everyone always seems to find this thread after their purchase goes wrong. ha, funny

Type in MINKIA38 on Google and see what pops up :shootself:

I bought my frame over a year ago just happened to stumble upon this and let it know how he screwed me .. Aint that what this thread is about ?

DONT BUY FROM THIS PIECE '' MIKINIA38'' AKA ' RATTLECAN RAY'' AKA ''ASSFACE'' ON EBAY OR ANYWHERE ELSE..........

or youll be :cry: and thinkning '' what the f--k happened'' or ''ggggzzzzzz my butt hurts''.

please bump as often as posible to alert others or newbies

these are a great deal right? i mean there CHROME and there Similar to Toomey T5's, FMF fatty's, T6's, pro circuit's, CPI'a, Shearer's, or Paul Turner pipes haha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Banshee-PRO-CIRCUIT-exhaust-pipes-silencers-CHROME-spark-arrestors-/280873239346?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4165598332&vxp=mtr

these are a great deal right? i mean there CHROME and there Similar to Toomey T5's, FMF fatty's, T6's, pro circuit's, CPI'a, Shearer's, or Paul Turner pipes haha

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Banshee-PRO-CIRCUIT-exhaust-pipes-silencers-CHROME-spark-arrestors-/280873239346?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4165598332&vxp=mtr

Demz sum sweet axe pipes! What a steal! Hahahaha

• 5 weeks later...

yeah well this dude crewed me on 40 mm intakes on ebay i hit buy it now and he cancelled it sayin they no longer avaliable however there wer other pairs of exact same thing on his auctions still available ichit buy it again and he wouldnt sell em to me and then turns around and issues a unpaid item stdike against me, wtf!!! i would love to slap the dude right in the mouth!!!!!!!!!!! so minkia put that in yur pipe and smoke it!!!!!!!!!!

Then on top of it you have to worry about the cracks, and rust holes that you cant see and that he hasnt said anything about.

mostly i think that people didnt want negative feedback from him. I know they changed the way feedback works now, but before he would not leave anyfeedback until after the purchaser did and if you left anything short of positive he would leave you neg. So i think a lot of people just wouldnt leave neg if they werent happy. hes a fucking douch and anybody that buys anything from him after reading this shit is a sucker period.

mostly i think that people didnt want negative feedback from him. I know they changed the way feedback works now, but before he would not leave anyfeedback until after the purchaser did and if you left anything short of positive he would leave you neg. So i think a lot of people just wouldnt leave neg if they werent happy. hes a fucking douch and anybody that buys anything from him after reading this shit is a sucker period.

Agreed, I love how people always find this thread after the deal gone wrong. Funny how that works.

• 1 month later...

Check this out, Funny how he copied and pasted atv galaxy word for word.. both ads are below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Banshee-NEW-crank-crankshaft-4mm-stroker-115mm-long-rod-/280881421426?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4165d65c72&vxp=mtr#ht_1157wt_1163

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Yamaha-Banshee-350-RZ350-crank-crankshaft-4mm-stroker-115mm-long-rod-4-mil-/400306782781?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d3424c23d&vxp=mtr#ht_5163wt_1163

2 different ads, same wording.. i asked both of them, and they both gave me different answers of who made the crank and tinsile strength.. lol

Edited by yamahaxcracer

• 2 weeks later...

Lmao why do you guys insist on ordering from this fucking meat head??

Simply bc of his shipping prices I wouldnt order from him, never mind the 15pages of complaints on the HQ!!

Ya need something post up in the wanted section 9-10 times someone has it and is willing to sell

Joe