Fuck you Mikinia 38

jasons

:wacko: Its just a mystery to me why people still buy from this guy . I mean look at his rapp sheet on Ebay Negs its totally mind boggling why someone would buy anything from this guy . Do people even look at his feedback before buying? :wacko:

People are stupid. Does that answer your question?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Motor city atv (mkiinia 38) are dodgy as hell. 2 months ago a mate of mine bought a set of toomey t5's from ebay. In the ad he said it was perfect just some minor surface rust so my mate bought it. After 5-6 weeks it arrives and thats a hell of a long time even though we're in australia it should take at the maximum 3 weeks from the US. My mate opens the box up to find out it has a 2 inch hole in one of the pipes. Yeh great work Mikinia 38.

Dont trust this guy!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I would have read this before this guy screwed me outta 600 plus dollar .. This should be a sticky for sure lame ass guy and shitty parts

Explain!

You mean spray painting old shitty parts and claiming they're new isn't good business... :confused:

Good ol' Rattle Can Ray strikes again.. Over priced junk at its finest. Returning customer, buying hundreds of dollars worth of stuff. MAYBE, he'll drop the price by 5 bucks.

I had some old stock parts i took off my bike and tried selling them on Craigslist. Ray, found them and tried offering me way less than half of what he sells them for. When he replied to my listing i drilled him. I strategically priced it about $25-50 less than what HE HIM SELF SELLS IT FOR ON CRAIGSLIST. And when he shot me down i let him have it. I get it hes in business to make money so I priced them accordingly. There was still meat on the bone. But trying to make over 50% profit off me.. and every time I've ever dealt with him he would NEVER cut me a deal. Always found junk. Ray can go fuck a goat in his "barn full of parts".

His friends will stick up for him by saying shit like "he sells USED parts, never does he claim they are new" well his "friends" don't read his misleading listings such as the above^^ about no bends or cracks. etc.

Liar and a thief!

Explain!

I bought a frame from him that was suppose to off a good straight riding bike even asked him if it was reply stated yes .. .. The thing had been welded back together in multiple spots and bent then painted over multiple new gussets had been added and junk new welds were added .. It would not even sit on my garage floor straight had multiple broken brackets and later found stripped out nuts inserts .. He offered 50 bucks in store credit !! Or I could send the frame back and eat shipping both ways !!

He sold me a junk frame.Bent and cracked.His add say's no bends or cracks.Never buy anything from this ass clown no matter how bad you need the part!!!

Wow sounds really familiar !!beware of motor city that's his online store i just ran accross .. Hope he reads every one of these and feel like shit .. he still has a account thru banshee hq