Fuck you Mikinia 38

jasons

me and my banshee riding freinds learned firsthand do not buy from minkia 38....

If anyone has a problem, We try to fix it. I have a few guys working for me taking Banshees apart, and shipping all the stuff, as well as listing items online. They all know their Banshee stuff, but occasionally, one of us will miss something. Sometimes parts are put in the wrong box, sometimes shipping labels are marked worng, sometimes a 1994 harness is sent instead of a 1998 harness, and sometimes the post office loses a package.

Whether it be a stripped screw, or a hidden crack, or a bad ball joint boot, sometimes things are not always seen by us when we take them apart. We sell 500+ parts a month, and while we strive to be perfect, it simply doesn't always happen. When you sell used parts, they are never as nice as new, but that's no excuse for any damaged parts.

I urge you to contact me directly if you have an issue, and I will try my best to take care of any situations personally from now on, and keep everyone happy.

We don't intentionally rip anyone off. If we did, 49 out of 50 people wouldn't leave us positive feedback on ebay.

If there's a ever a problem with your items you get from us, we are happy to exchange it for another one.

jasons

We offered to send you a free set of replacement tie rods and 4 boots for free, shipping at our expense, no return needed for old ones, and we even told you you could keep the old ones. You said NO. We even offered you a FREE set of footpegs that you also said you wanted.....

SNTBANSHEE,

"The shocks were not the ones pictured"

You should have emailed us that you got the wrong shocks, we ship out dozens of packages every day, and the mix up was certainly not intentional

KickStartMyHeart, pabansheematt, KickStartMyHear

I'm sorry that you think our prices are too high. It's a free trade market, you dont have to buy anything from me if you don't want to. If you find something cheaper elsewhere, you can certainly buy from them.

ridgelinecycles1

"yeah you motherfucker scammer. go kill yourself and everyone you care about.. you little dickhead... get the fuck out of here motherfucker"

Wow, I am not even going to comment on this one.

MikeNick

"Heard that...Several items have deceptive descriptions too."

What do you mean? I don't write every one, but if there is a problem, I would love to know about it so I can fix it; any specific examples, or any specific suggestions?

Judge1

"I looked into buying a frame from this guy wouldn't budge on his inflated price"

Why would you expect me to change your price? Do you go to best buy and say thisTV is $1000, but I only want to spend $700, so you better sell it to me for $700? No need to call me names when I don't accept your offer.

NYUK

"GREEDY MOTHER FUCKER"

What did I ever do to you?

Judge1 says I'm a MFer becuase I wouldn't accept his lower offer, You say I'm a MFer becuase I made you a lower offer on a part you've had in your store for 2 months. Seriously?

troyzstang, Sands

"Damn I guess I got lucky. I bought a swingarm pivot set from him last week and it was perfect. It also arrived within three days."

You and the 13,340 other people must have just got "lucky" over the past few years

I'm not out to screw anyone. I'm sorry that you guys all think that. When you sell 5000 used parts, some people will not be happy with their used parts. I will try my best to make everyone happy with their purchase, or fix any problems that you have, or accept a return of the merchandise.

yo asshole wat excuse do you have for me??? and dont use the post office lost it cuse i get things all the time from the usps. and wat about your shitass excuse of a one man show???? now you have a few people working for you??? and when did you try to help me out after the problem arrised??? you just told me you sent it to the adress provided. buddy your an assclown and should get kicked off this site.

MikeNick

"Heard that...Several items have deceptive descriptions too."

What do you mean? I don't write every one, but if there is a problem, I would love to know about it so I can fix it; any specific examples, or any specific suggestions?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-extended-4-axle-aftermarket-LONESTAR-DURABLUE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem43a05fadc7QQitemZ290453433799QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

LONESTAR DURABLUE...Not a big deal but still why wouldn't you just put in LONESTAR axle...

I'll be watchin you. When you slip I'll let you know.

I have no problem budging on my prices, I always give better deals to people, than on my ebay site. I will osten to any offer you have. Just dont be offended if I say no.

I don't blame the customer or my workers.

If you don't want Banshee parts from me, thats fine, I appreciate everyone here's business, you guys are the whole reason I even started selling Banshee parts back in the day. I'm sorry if you got a bum part, but email me, and I'll fix it.

I don't blame the customer or my workers.

REALLY?

"If anyone has a problem, We try to fix it. I have a few guys working for me taking Banshees apart, and shipping all the stuff, as well as listing items online. They all know their Banshee stuff, but occasionally, one of us will miss something. Sometimes parts are put in the wrong box, sometimes shipping labels are marked worng, sometimes a 1994 harness is sent instead of a 1998 harness, and sometimes the post office loses a package.

Sounds like putting blame elsewhere...

If you don't want Banshee parts from me, thats fine, I appreciate everyone here's business, you guys are the whole reason I even started selling Banshee parts back in the day. I'm sorry if you got a bum part, but email me, and I'll fix it.

Might I remind the HQ, of a message I received from this douchebag regarding a set of shocks that he tried selling that were fucked up beyond belief. I informed him of that thread, and this was the response I got SHORTLY before he became a site sponsor. If you don't need the HQ, then please, PLEASE leave.

I used to give discount for the HQ guys, but I dont anymore. I dont even bother chasing them anymore, its not worth it. Not sure what else I can do, but I dont let it bother me, I sold 1000 parts this month alone, I can handle one return. I sold more on ebay this month that ever, so obviously the HQ bashing isnt hurting too much. I still love those guys on there, but the new guys are killing it.

- minkia38

bought a crank of this guy, works great, maybe u people buying used parts should learn that they are USED parts.

Your crank is going to explode!!! Not sure if it will be because minkia sells shit for parts, or because your a fuck wad and carmas a bitch.

So I dont need to swear to get my point across, but I get all of your frustration.

I bought a set of bolts ( I was told it was a new set of replacement bolts) for my shee. I told him I was replacing all of the bolts on my bike because the previous owner had put all sorts of crap on the bike, and nothing matched. Firstly, he shipped me other parts that I had ordered, and the bolt set was missing. Then I confronted him, and he admitted he had forgotten them, and shipped them to me. When I opened the box, it was a rusty pile of crap, and I mean crap. Most of them were stripped and rusty and unuseable. Also, he charged me $21.45 for shipping, hes only across the border in Michigan? He also sent me a set of intake boots, as I told him I had discovered tears in my stock ones. The ones that came were ripped worse than the ones I was removing. The negative feedback on Ebay doesnt do a thing when you have a million comments, so Im posting here instead, as this is the place where its gonna matter most to him.

Lately I asked him about another small part, as I thought that now he is a site sponsor, then things must have changed, but clearly they havent. He wanted $20 shipping, to ship a $5 part across the border (Im talking about the clip needed to hold the clutch pin onto the cases)

Why do the site officials allow a guy that is clearly selling crap to its members, and ripping them off, to be a sponsor?

Someone with a few more than 260 posts needs to address this disease, before there are repercussions!

This is not Goonie spouting his mouth, this is a scammer, screwing the members.

And Minkia ( Ray), if you have all sorts of good clients that are satisfied, then where are they all in your defense?