Fuck you Mikinia 38

jasons

I remember I got REALLY lucky with this guy.. When i started my banshee rebuild i looked on ebay for parts then done a quick google search. LUCKILY somebody had posted a thread about him and how shitty his parts were. I was like wow I was like 5 seconds from buying part from this guy. His ebay pics are very misleading.

He should be banned from ebay

I remember I got REALLY lucky with this guy.. When i started my banshee rebuild i looked on ebay for parts then done a quick google search. LUCKILY somebody had posted a thread about him and how shitty his parts were. I was like wow I was like 5 seconds from buying part from this guy. His ebay pics are very misleading.

He should be banned from ebay

The screwed up thing about eBay is once you open a claim with them your not allowed to go back and leave feedback for him

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I ordered some polished items from this guy, looked perfect in pics. The ones I got were partially polished.

I Saw his polished cylinders on ebay...so i looked close and the big open spaces looked good but wherever the was an indention or crevice or anywhere that would have taken a die grinder with a small polish burr were not polished at all....Looks like He throws them on the bench polisher for a few minutes and whatever it doesnt polish get left.

• 6 months later...

ive bought off this guy a couple times first few without a hitch now i got bagged with the bait and switch, needed a new sprocket hub, he had one for sale for 40 bucks clean looking great.....arrived in a few days rusted to shit the hub spray painted orange, and a junk yellow sprocket that wasnt even part of the auction... and of course no response from seller.  

• 3 months later...