Banshee vs LT500

if u werent intoxicated, ud see i never mentioned u and was actually defending the banshee more than anything scrawn man. so u base performance on age and looks? i guess ur moms in trouble.... u do realize the banshees design is OLDER than the zillas and that it came out a few months before? "well they still make the banshee" yes, but do they still make the 250r or is that too old and ugly?

I don't know why you keep referring to me as being intoxicated. You didnt have to mention me, you quated my post about fuck the ugly ass SUZUKI with some dumbass kids these day. So you were referring to me. I'm done with your nonsense old man. I'm not basing anything. All I posted prior to you runnin your dick trap was I dont care how bad you beat 2/2 many and fuck your old ugly Suzuki. Quadzillas are junk end of story. They are a rare site if you ever even see one. I never said anything about a 250R. Your just draggin bullshit into the way with that. Your a moron.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why you keep referring to me as being intoxicated. You didnt have to mention me, you quated my post about fuck the ugly ass SUZUKI with some dumbass kids these day. So you were referring to me. I'm done with your nonsense old man. I'm not basing anything. All I posted prior to you runnin your dick trap was I dont care how bad you beat 2/2 many and fuck your old ugly Suzuki. Quadzillas are junk end of story. They are a rare site if you ever even see one. I never said anything about a 250R. Your just draggin bullshit into the way with that. Your a moron.

im actually younger then u.... ur obviously a party animal judging by ur gay ass pic and interests and i brought up the 250r because thats old too... i quoted u, but i was talking to every person that talked like an idiot in general(mainly banshee eater), wasnt singling u out. u can say what u want about the quadzilla, but until u have experience with them, then ur just another shit talkin brand loyal fool. u probably love ur banshee more then anything else right? is that because u dont own anything else?

i agree, you're a dick! are you that pathetic and have nothing else in life to enjoy winning a impromtu drag race so much with you're SUPPOSED friend? thn come on a banshee site and bust his ass? dont you have math homework or something?

suck my dick 2ki banshee I'll piss on your banshee too,you don't know power what do you have a blaster with no motor..

your banshee is a peice of shit ,thats what you call ugly it looks like a wanna be dune buggy ,I'll smoke that hitiest thing

suck my dick 2ki banshee I'll piss on your banshee too,you don't know power what do you have a blaster with no motor..

ur the worst one and the one that started this crap. show me a pic of ur zilla and i'll show u one of mine. lets see whos is nicer... i have enough quads and owned enough in the past ud shit little boy. u are most definetly under 18

your banshee is a peice of shit ,thats what you call ugly it looks like a wanna be dune buggy ,I'll smoke that hitiest thing

im actually younger then u.... ur obviously a party animal judging by ur gay ass pic and interests and i brought up the 250r because thats old too... i quoted u, but i was talking to every person that talked like an idiot in general(mainly banshee eater), wasnt singling u out. u can say what u want about the quadzilla, but until u have experience with them, then ur just another shit talkin brand loyal fool. u probably love ur banshee more then anything else right? is that because u dont own anything else?

I'm not a party animal anymore for one. Two I have never heard anything but bad about Quadzillas except when they run they run well. Three they ARE uglier than fuck, I don't care how fast they are. My Banshee is nothing important. It's only a toy. Just like your LT. Except for your LT is uglier and 150 more cc's

What you need to do is stop smokin so much weed or pole one, then pay more attention in school. You couldn't spell to save your life. Fuckin retard. Your so dumb I wouldn't even be your friend. Hopefully 2/2 many will take the word of advice. I apologize to 2K1Banshee350 because your the dumbest shit on this forum at the rate your going at.

I'm not a party animal anymore for one. Two I have never heard anything but bad about Quadzillas except when they run they run well. Three they ARE uglier than fuck, I don't care how fast they are. My Banshee is nothing important. It's only a toy. Just like your LT. Except for your LT is uglier and 150 more cc's

"anymore" well good for u. its ur opinion that they're ugly and they do have a reputation for being unreliable, but hey how old are these things? mines been pretty good and with the right work they can run good and keep runnin. its mainly like an old muscle car to me, i dont ride it that much, but if i did im confident it would stay together. its only left me stranded once in 6 years, and it was 18 years old at the time.... either way im done with u, i goty a bigger moron to fry and i think u do too...

"anymore" well good for u. its ur opinion that they're ugly and they do have a reputation for being unreliable, but hey how old are these things? mines been pretty good and with the right work they can run good and keep runnin. its mainly like an old muscle car to me, i dont ride it that much, but if i did im confident it would stay together. its only left me stranded once in 6 years, and it was 18 years old at the time.... either way im done with u, i goty a bigger moron to fry and i think u do too...

beer.gif

Hey mike dick ,it would be a joke racing your all noise little twin bucket of a banshee and after I beat it i'll piss on it,you don't know power unless you ride a quadzilla ,and the rest of you bone heads don't know shit about reliablity,my zilla has a brand new motor and doesn't have the 5 head bolts it has the 6 head bolts ,the 87 was the only year with the head gasket and crank problems why do you think they made them 4 years cause cause people could not tame the monster and were riding them threw houses, it was funny when I raced 2/2 many cause the first time I beat him was a joke,the second time I let him in front till I railed him in on a wheelie I could'v rested my 2 front wheels on your back instead i went around you pretty easily ,form a dead stop it would be even wors for ya ,a stroker kit and carbs you may stay with me ,but by then i'll be up to 130hp ,I'm on here to state the facts ZILLA BEATS BANSHEE...........REST MY CASE.....NOW TAKE THIS GAY BANSHEE FORUM AND POUR HP2 ON IT

you mean 6 bolt head to a 7... you dont even know what you have! they didnt get rid of it for riding THROUGH houses, yamaha is just a ballsy company because honda and kawi didnt keep there 2 strokes around either did they? learn to spell, learn to read, and most of all learn how to shut the fuck up!

Oh, for the record........who the fuck cares if ya get beat by a zilla, they only needed an extra 150cc of motor. stock to stock, the zilla goes out the hole but if you don't pussy foot around on the shifting and wind 'er out, the shee will reel it in 4-6. just hope the race is long enough to get out of the low gears on the shee.