How Many Canadian Banshee owners

I was already saying lets meet up at the Brule Lake dunes in Hinton AB this summer. Pretty close for people in BC and Alberta, and it's wicked there.

I can get a few guys to tag along also. :thumbsup:

We usually end up there at least 3 or 4 times a year... let me know when you're planning to be there and I'll see if we can make it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We usually end up there at least 3 or 4 times a year... let me know when you're planning to be there and I'll see if we can make it.

You bet :thumbsup:

calgary alberta ma fuckas!

but savage knows that

been ages since i have been on though shit! i wanna ride

You not allowed to come :thumbsup:

I'm out in BC, more specifically on Vancouver Island. Only have my shee for a month now. Was actually looking to buy a 450, but came across my shee for cheap so picked it up instead, and now totally addicted to power band :) Don't ride around here much, as I don't know anyone else with a atv right now! I ride the Oregon dunes most of the time, go down with a bunch of buddy's out of Seattle, go down 8-10 times a year.

Mike

Edited by VWMIKE

I was already saying lets meet up at the Brule Lake dunes in Hinton AB this summer. Pretty close for people in BC and Alberta, and it's wicked there.

I can get a few guys to tag along also. :thumbsup:

When do you plan on going? I'm not big for long weekends either. less riding gets done.

What are the trails up at Brule lake like?

I'm planning to go to Crowsnest Pass a bunch this year, so if anyone wants to go there I'm in.

Southern Ontario!

Hey Mason07, do you ever come back to the Lindsay, Ont area?

Im going to college and living in Lindsay right now ;)

haha thats awsome what a small world... i come home every summer in august and dec but i might come at a different time this year where are you staying and i take it your going to fleming? what do you think of the town

Live in Lloydminster, Alberta I have one and the one I bought for the wife is being rebuilt.

Hey man we should meet for a ride some time I live in Swift current in the summer and I'm trying to get a flat track going in swift

holy not to many of us boys ..

Theres lots more, just in the few towns around me there's atleast a dozen or so that "I" know of.....probably more then that and even a shit ton more in all of canada that are not even on here, since were have more land than the states, they could be hiding out anywhere out in the small town woods here.....not saying there's more shee riders here then the states though :laugh: :thumbsup:

Edited by savage420